My New Facebook Page

Discussion in 'Member Contributions and Social Media Forum' started by Hank Chinaski, May 13, 2013.

1. Hank Chinaski

Hank Chinaski Ruminating

I'm one of those people who worry a bit about being too visible on the cannabis side on Facebook. It's a very taboo thing were I live and many people I work with etc.. are on my fb, so I didn't want to like the growkind page, or be friends with people who had lots of cannabis stuff on their pages, etc...even though I had lots of weed stuff too ;)

But, if you make up a second account, it's all good. ;)

Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2013
  2. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Yup i use a second account for shit too. In fact over the years iv likely got several accounts dotted over the landscape. One for call of duty,one for poker,one for weed,lol. I see you edited that post Hank,lol,did ya post your account then have 2nd thoughts?:tvlaugh:

3. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

How do you set it up? I tried the other day and it wouldn't work cuz of the names policy or some shit. I tried to setup a page with First Name Ras LAst Name Ganjah and it wouldn't let me do that.

4. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

I just use different emails. Iv got an account called Kush Spectator so fuck knows why it wont let you roll with rasganjah! I know google plus has refused me a few times cos of the names policy thing:jj:

5. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

I dunno? I have a rasganjah email that I used to sign up here and I used to have a Facebook Page for rasganjah but I deleted it a couple years back. I don't remember exactly how I setup th ename the last time but perhaps they have changed their policies regarding names. It said you MUST use your real name.

6. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

I was gonna go ahead and get with the times and get my rasganjah Facebook up so I could participate on the GK Facebook page. I already have a rasganjah YouTube account.

7. Midnight Garden

Midnight Garden Excommunicated

FB have changed their policies RAS. I had one name and they made me change it due to their new naming policy. I just used the same email I signed up with in the first place and made a name up. I had to try a couple of times but I got it to work.

8. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

If I can't have a rasganjah Facebook then Fuck 'em I don't care that much. It doesn't really work for me if I have to just use some fake name other than rasganjah.

9. LionLoves420

LionLoves420 Lazy Days In The Sun

It should work. Might be because you are using he same e-mail or because you are logged in already with another username while trying to set up a new one.

I use Lion as my first name for a lot of my accounts and have never had a problem, including software.

I personally could give a shit who sees what on my FB. If I wouldn't say it in person I wouldn't say it on FB. Simple philosophy. I've lost some family members because of it, but that happens.

10. Hank Chinaski

Hank Chinaski Ruminating

Yeah, I was stoned last and started thinking maybe I shouldn't put my name up there.

Anyways, I had already made a fake email for my new photobucket account as my old photo acct had been with my real name. So, I had to delete all those old photos, and now I have a ganja dedicated email, photobucket and fb pages.

You can make any of them with any name you like.

Anyone interested in hooking up on fb, pm me.

11. Hank Chinaski

Hank Chinaski Ruminating

Yeah, my mom unfriended me, because of some anti-religion shit you wrote and linked my name to. Thanks, I guess that kind of stuff just happens. :(

12. LionLoves420

LionLoves420 Lazy Days In The Sun

Seriously sorry, but :rofl:

13. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

For real?! What's in a name, unless you're in business? Make-up a fucking name already.

14. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Yeah, ... For real...

If I'm gonna setup a Facebook basically just so I can participate in the GK social media stuff then I want it to be my online growing monicker which is rasganjah on every growing forum I am a member of. It needs to at least be some variation of that. :passsit:

15. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

I can't use 'MrAstro' some places, but I just roll with it and keep tryin'.

It Is What It Is :thumbsup:

16. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Alright... I got one that worked. I threw down a like on the GK facebook page.

17. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

See... FB douche :rofl6:

18. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Yup. I know I suck for trying to be active and keep GK alive. I really was reluctant. But seeing as how this is the future. really it's already the go to form of communication for the younger generations. I can hang and I think I can enjoy being on the GK Facebook page. Now I can actually like more growing related pages and have somewhere else to make trouble.

19. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Its almost a kind of karma...

Hmm i wonder what time that was:eusa_think: Could it be the time he was telling God to suck his balls?Or the other time when....ahh fuck it you get the picture. Fucking heathen that you are!:roll:. Hank thats what you get for liking it:icon_biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2013
  20. Hank Chinaski

Hank Chinaski Ruminating

Yeah, it was the balls in god's mouth bit, and I didn't like it. He tagged my name for some reason, and I commented on it, too, I think.

I need to keep the weed and atheism shit off my regular fb page. It will end up fucking with my income some day.

:passsit: