My New Organic Soil Transplant/Flowering Mix

Discussion in 'Organic Cultivation' started by ShadowWarrior, Sep 11, 2012.

1. ShadowWarrior

ShadowWarrior In The Spirit Realm

--

4 Parts Fox Farms Happy Frog Soil

1 Part Worm Castings

-Mix Together throughly

--

Place plant(with 2.0 moisture root ball) in new container with soil mix.

Water with Bat Guano(for this I used Jamaican by SunLeaves @ 8.95)- 1/2 table-spoon per gallon of water, shake thoroughly to ensure sufficient break-down of solid material.

Thoroughly moisten new soil. And use mist sprayer to mist leaves.

Provide a hearty amount of light and about 75f of temperature, 25-40% humidity.

Stay tuned for PHOTO view of plant health status change.

4 days post-transplant:

BLU Chocolate:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Jack Berry 1:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Jack Berry 2:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And I can't read this one, my eyes are jacked up in my old age, what does that blurry label say?:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

.. er.. well, Image shack isn't functioning properly. I'll re-boot and try again.....

2. ShadowWarrior

3. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

happy frog sucks ass, it packs like concrete and has a bout 48hours of nutes in it

4. ShadowWarrior

I dont have any problems with it

5. Bigbud214

Bigbud214 Ganja Guru Extreme

i add happy frog to ROOTS 707 for the myco already in the happy frog

6. ShadowWarrior

Update:

The slightly taller, bushier one is the Blue Chocolate, the slightly curled leaves is the Killing Fields apparently a bit nute sensitive.. and the other one is my remaining Jackberry. The midget one had a root aphid problem and halted growth so was executed.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Midnight Garden

Midnight Garden Excommunicated

How'd I miss this? Hey shadow, did you go straight to 12/12 when they sprouted? And what is a "2.0 moisture root ball"? :passsit:

8. ShadowWarrior

Yeah, pretty much. They were part of the group that had to go out and almost died. When I rescued them there wasn't even a full set of leaves on any of them, just practically bare, stretched stalks. 2-1/2 weeks and they look like this... there is another blue chocolate outside that did make a full recovery on it's own, is female, and I'm using her for seeds. She's right next to a BC male.

Using a moisture meter, when the reading is 2.0, I don't water if it's higher than that except flushing. I check 3 times around the pot to make sure it's a steady reading, sometimes it hits a little moisture pocket and will read high like 6.5-7.0 and everywhere else it may be much lower so I check it a few different times to be sure.