Nectar For The Gods!

Discussion in 'Nutrients/mediums/supplements' started by Discorilla, Jul 2, 2015.

1. Discorilla

Discorilla Shining like a Discoball!

I picked up a tester kit of the full Nectar For The Gods Line. I will be doing a full grow log on this nutrient line, once I get the details hammered out.

More info to come!

2. DXE

DXE Moderator

Would love to see some details of products like these - what they are supposed to do that others dont, application (soil, hydro) , organic/non-organic, etc.

Always interested in learning about something I have never used....

3. Discorilla

I plan on trying a few different nutrient lines by the time I am done. So many new companies out there!

I have seen grows with this line done in soil. The buds are phenomenal.

4. Discorilla

Here is a pic of the full testing line of Nectar for the Gods! I will be growing TGA's Jacked-Up for this grow, as a tester round for Subcool.

[​IMG]

I have 9 seedlings going in rapid rooters and they will start out in some Nectar #4 soil. I'll do solo cups for two weeks, two gallon pots for three weeks, and then finish in 5 gallon buckets.

I did notice that just like the CYCO Line, the two main bloom nutrients were not included. Mega Morpheus and Aphrodites Extraction for the Advanced feeding schedule. These should be easily obtained, though.

5. Discorilla

Test thread is going to begin in less than a week for this one! Nectar For The Gods is going to bring some dank up in this garden!

Nectar For The Gods produces way better buds than most of those shitty pre-made teas I've seen on the market!

6. Discorilla

Two Weeks of feeding Nectar:

[​IMG]

7. ducrider

ducrider growing your mamas weed

They look terrible Disco just terrible. I think I'd ditch em and start over:roffl:

Nah man those babies are looking real nice. They'll be read to take a cut two for sexing soon won't they?

looking good

Duc

8. Discorilla

Now I'm sad, Duc... :crybaby2: :kidding:

This week will be the third week of feeding. I am working on getting pH fully dialed in, but they are getting closer to where I want em.

Three of them have already shown preflowers, and the other 5 should show soon.

The strain is TGA's Jacked-Up. These are testers that I told Subcool I would document for him, so I figured I could document a Nectar grow at the same time.

Also, I just scrubbed my flower room out completely, so this should be a Mite free Nectar Run! woohoo!

9. Discorilla

Here's the Week 3 Nectar Fed photo after an application of Guardian Mite Spray:

[​IMG]

10. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

...and here I thought Nectar of the Gods was pussy juice. Who knew?

11. Discorilla

Scott from NFTG jokingly named one of his newer lines Unicorn Jiz. Lmao

12. Discorilla

13. Discorilla

Week 5 Veg following advanced schedule Mid-veg feed:

[​IMG]

14. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

Week 5 veg? those are going to be huge by the time they are done.

15. Discorilla

That's what I have been feeding them at. I figure it's 2-3 weeks before a seedling actually goes into veg mode, so this would be week 7 or 8 from seed.

16. Discorilla

Fan leaves so big, they claw themselves over the other branches. The Nectar Life:

[​IMG]

17. Discorilla

Flower begins! Six TGA Jacked-Up in 5 gallon buckets. Nectar #4 Soil and The advanced feeding line though veg. I'll be switching to the Pro-Line Schedule and Nutrients for flower:

[​IMG]

I'll post a photo of everything I am currently using and the feeding schedule later.

18. Discorilla

Lights are off and plants just got a foliar feeding with Bloom Khaos. I was not using this in veg, but I will be using this in flower.

It's a Calcium facilitator that works hand in hand with another product in this line called Herculean Harvest, which is liquid Bone Meal. This will allow me to use 2-3x as much HH through the feeding regiments, which helps with yields and many other factors.

[​IMG]

19. Discorilla

Stretch is on! Week 2 Nectar Fed:

[​IMG]

20. Discorilla

How to overgrow a room in 21 days!

[​IMG]