need help asap

Discussion in 'Advanced Cultivation' started by nippie, Jan 31, 2015.

1. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

I got a male that dropped balls overnight...not sure if the open released pollen or will tomorrow. ..but if I spraymy girls down will the keep the pollen on them? Its my main veg,

dont want seeds lol. Not unintended ones anyways...so should spray?

2. nippie

All and I got to clone too...how does that work? These arent 12-12, how long can they be exposed if they were before they get prego

3. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

that's a panic type if I ever saw one...say what?

Kill the dude !!!

R u asking if your girls are prego cuz dude pulled out his dick?

4. Discorilla

Discorilla Shining like a Discoball!

It's not going to hurt them in veg. Water will kill the pollen so you want to make sure and spray all of the vegging plants completely. I'd scrub your veg room out too and make sure you strip immediately after that and wash your clothes. You don't want pollen going anywhere else. I use isolation chambers for plants like these, because pollen is a bastard!

Is that LB showing full on Autoflower tendencies, or is it just because it's rootbound?

5. nippie

Basically yea. I dont think they got the money shot. But it looks like he was over them and they had their eyes squinted.

Can they prego.

It was a known male. Honestly haven't worked with them much in all my time growing and figured it was like the girls...a couple little balls didnt bother me in 24-0 but out of no where we got a full on ron Jeremy hchilling with the girls

And yea panic type for sure

6. nippie

Root bound I think. I was going to clone and flower him out at a different place to collect pollen

. Its just one sac that sprouted but I have no clue about male issues.

7. Discorilla

Discorilla Shining like a Discoball!

I've had males under 24-0 that don't throw nuts at all. I've only noticed autoflowering with

cramped pots so maybe that's it... and I prune and stress my males like a mofo.

One pollen flower can wreck shit if it busts a nut!

8. nippie

I just sprayed everyone down good. Ill hit them again tomorrow and scrub

They got 3 more weeks of veg and I dont think he did he biz but yea never ever let guys hang with the girls again.

9. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Did it just show balls or did the pollen sac pop open? Trust me...if it opened you can tell the difference. The sac will look like a little exploded banana.

10. nippie

Dude had his wang out all the way.

I didnt see pollen anywhere though

11. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

nippie, did it look like this? if it did then make sure you clean everything and rinse down the plants well, and they should be ok.

[​IMG]

12. nippie

exactly MrG. only one though on the entire plant, the rest are still just clubs.

i've washed them down twice and probably will do a third wash down with a light foliar feed

13. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

I am with the lynch party, kill that swinging dick. Def clean up good. I dont know how long pollen lives but i am pretty sure the females have to have buds to get prego? Birds and bee's. Lol