Neighbor getting raided

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by blazerwill420, Jan 31, 2018.

1. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

I'm out in my yard and neighbor gets a package, I saw it delivered, dude looked like private carrier. Two minutes later I hear "trick or treat mother fucker, come out with your hands up". I'm smoking a fat joint of candyland and look over the fence and see this...bunch of cops tearing the place apart right now. Everyone stay safe!
    IMG_20180131_101810.jpg

2. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

They still doing small time weed busts in Cali or you thinking it's something else?

3. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

Did you know the dude? Thats sucks. Hope you stay safe.

4. bigbudztoo

bigbudztoo growin the good stuff

Wow. I had to remember you are in a legal state. I wonder what was in the package to draw that kind of attention.

5. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

I think dude is working for the damn cops! I was on my phone so had to keep the other post short, here's the whole thing. I was outside playing with the dogs and smoking. I heard someone talking on the other side of the fence and my dogs started barking at whoever it was. The conversation was one sided, cell phone most likely, and I couldn't really hear what he was saying because the dogs were barking. I didn't think much of it because people park there sometimes. About five minutes later a car starts from where I heard dude on the phone and drives about 200 feet and parks in front of the neighbors house. My dogs start barking again and this time I'm like wtf and look over the fence and see a guy about 40 ish with long hair, hippy looking, get out of a van and starts walking to the house. Just as he's doing this the neighbor comes out of the house, they have a brief conversation that I can't hear, delivery guy gives dude a package and he leaves. I sit back down and fire my joint back up and about two minutes later I hear "trick or treat mother fucker, come out of the house with your hands up."

At this point I'm thinking someone is fucking around because I never even heard the cop cars, not to mention the fact that what I heard one of them say is some stupid shit you hear cops say on the TV. I look over the fence and they are walking calmly up to the house, whistle at the gate because they know dude has dogs, no guns drawn and walk calmly in the fucking yard because the dogs are not in the yard.. They go to the door, knock, and get dude that received the package, put him in a car (there's four cop cars, two at each end of the street) and take him away. The other cops look around outside, AND NEVER GO IN THE HOUSE, and leave about ten minutes later.

Now I'm like, what the hell, if they raided dude that was pretty tame and something stinks. I leave and run errands. I get home about two hours later and am outside planting carrots and beets and hear dogs barking again, I look over fence and see three hoodlum types pull up, one gets out of the car and out of the neighbors house comes the same guy that got the package and that I saw the cops take away. Him and the other guy go in the garage and a couple of minutes later the guy that pulled up in the car has a different, larger package in his hands and drives off.

Never had any troubles at all with these neighbors, they're real quiet and keep to themselves. I saw the first package and I'm pretty sure it wasn't weed, it was the perfect size to hold a key of powder though. These guys are bikers and ride harleys and look like skinheads but what they don't look like are tweakers. My guess is coke or heroin. I'm so damn glad I keep to myself!

6. bigbudztoo

bigbudztoo growin the good stuff

That is some sketchy shit. Cops didn't even go in and toss the house .
    A whole lot of WTF going on there.

7. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

Sounds like the cops were taking dude for a ride for something other than a arrest warrent, Bikers... Do you know if they are patched in members of any gang? Maybe the biker is a cop and it was his birthday? Def sounds like something cop friends were doing. So who knows what could of happened, I def wouldnt go over and ask. Lol