New Hemp Ninja grow pics come on in!

Discussion in 'The Growkind Gallery' started by canadian123, Jun 13, 2009.

1. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

We had the same issue and agreed upon a 10% tare or overage to account for stem weight.

Oh to run out of drying room...such problems a successful grow gives.:thumbsup:

2. canadian123

canadian123 hemp ninja

good idea we will discuss when they come for dinner :thumbsup:

Ya what a pain to have to make more room for drying :roulette: ....lol.....

My last grow was 20 plants and I had no problem hanging it all on these strings but these 14 plants have just blown my mind......I hope my next batch is going to be like this I will be turning the 2nd 1k on and adding another 18 plants for a total of 32........That main cola in the above pic weighs 4.55oz wet and all 14 came in around the same size hoping for 2.5-3oz dry per plant....for a total of 2.2lbs-2.62lbs under a single 1k hps...trying not to get my hopes up:smokin:

thanks everyone! stay tuned for final weight and pics of the finished product

:passit:

3. canadian123

canadian123 hemp ninja

So results are in total dry weight for these 14 NL/SS is 1.75lbs or 793.78g under 1 x1000W hps and no Co2.

Here are some dry pics

first we have 1.5lbs.......I already gave 1/4lb to my Dad this morning

[​IMG]

here is my PH meter chillin with some fat budage

[​IMG]

close up

[​IMG]

and my reward a new 6" 690CFM inline woot

[​IMG]

Well thanks again for tuning in RD2 coming up 2k hps and 32 of this same strain up from 14.........

peace :passit:

ResinRubber likes this.
  4. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

That is some serious Hemp Ninja growing Canadian. Great job.

cheers!

5. big t double

big t double i finally changed this

nice haul man!!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: i wish i had the space to grow pounds instead of measly oz's........hey i use the same ph meter....how often do you find you need to calibrate it......ive gone for months without calibrating mines because i kept forgetting to buy the 7 solution, and the thing was only off by .2.....matter of fact ive never seen it be out of calibration by more than .2......anyways....yea, nice growin man:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

6. canadian123

canadian123 hemp ninja

Hey Thanks Fellas :thumbsup:

big T double: I have used this meter now for 3yrs. I used to check it a lot when I first got it but I haven't calibrated it in over a year now and I know its still dead on just from experience. I know exactly how much PH down to use in my reservoirs with out testing and now I'm using a self buffering nutrient system so I never need ph down. they are fantastic meters!

blah blah boy likes this.
  7. blah blah boy

blah blah boy Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

WOW! how long to dry all that?

When do you harvest? When the Trics are a little amber or just cloudy. What I mean is what high do you harvest at?

Good work.:smile:

8. SecretGrower420

SecretGrower420 Baked as fuck

Very nice buds canadian. Almost 2 pounds off 12 plants? That's a pretty damn good yield.

9. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

Very nice haul! Keep on doing what you're doing.

10. canadian123

canadian123 hemp ninja

blah blah boy: I hung these for 3 days in a room that's about 80deg F with a dehumidifier they were crispy. I then snip all the buds from the branches into a big seal able Rubbermaid and add a few orange peels to re-hydrate the bud. I harvested these a bit late I could have cut them a week earlier but it was my first time growing this strain so I gave them some more time to see if they would bulk up any more but they didn't. I prefer a heavier body stone so I harvest when I have about 5%clear 70% cloudy and 25% amber gives me a good combo....

SG420: Thanks for the kind words yup I'm happy with this one and I should be able to get this next batch dialed in a bit more. They are N hogs and started yellowing to early so I will correct that next time......oh and this was 14plants not 12 but dang I'm still impressed.

skunky: thanks man and I will!

11. JuggaloKing420

JuggaloKing420 Just clownin around

Dude, good job thats fucking awesome!!!:new_scatter:

12. canadian123

canadian123 hemp ninja

Thank you! :thumbsup: :passit:

13. big t double

big t double i finally changed this

goddamn man..a whole year....i agree, it is a good meter......i was startin to get suspect of it for not having to calibrate.....i always hear of folks calibratin every couple days with their meters.....fuck that, not the good ol oaktron.....is that even the right name?...i havent paid attention in so long.........have you ever had to replace the sensor/electrode thingy.

14. canadian123

canadian123 hemp ninja

almost its got it "oakton" is the name

I have never replaced the sensor/electrode thingy.