new house, new grow room

Discussion in 'DIY' started by greenjah, Jan 16, 2012.

1. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

Love what your doing with the place. [​IMG] :popcorn-2::popcorn-2::popcorn-2:

2. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Looks like a capacitor. Be careful, those can store a nasty shock even when not plugged in.

[​IMG]

3. greenjah

greenjah A Fat Sticky Bud

Ya it looks like a capacitor, I just wrapped it up good in tape and put it in with the condensor.

Well here is the new vent system, I had an old squirl cage fan from a furnace laying around so I put an oversized vent system to maximise cooling. got a few hrs work on it today, my buddy who gets alot of my scraps for free is a heating and cooling guy and he sowed up with all the stuff today and told me he was paying for it.

anyways here is outside the grow room where it will go to a round 12'' and out a window.

[​IMG]

Here is the box inside the room that the fan is in

[​IMG]

veg room, the other side will have some 6'' vents put in like the pic after

[​IMG]

one of these will go to each light instead of 1 6'' vent through a big line

[​IMG]

The flower room. I just have the reducer on the end in place of the other thing on the side[​IMG]

Thats it so far, hopefilly it will be done in a couple days

4. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

that badass man, ive seen some nice medi ops that hardpipe their venting like you did and it was for sure the way to go for efficency, durability and cool factor

I hate my flexy insul ducting but i have to go X amount of feet for my Ozone gen to work correctly, which also sucks cuz i have to bend my airflow like 9 times on a reverse and a few 90s

Anyhow, I like your style GJ

5. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Fucking SWEEEEEeeeeeet. Grow room boner time!! I sit and dream of vent systems (no shit!) and every time that's exactly what's running through my perverse air sucking fantasies.

6. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

That room for sure is coming along beautifully. Wow. Great job man!:good job::goodjob::goodjob: :not-worthy: [​IMG]

7. Midnight Garden

Midnight Garden Excommunicated

Your grow room is bad ass. Love what you did with the ac, going to be interesting to see if it works properly.

8. greenjah

Thanks guys, the AC is running great, it has been 60s and 70s in michigan already so it kicks on here and there.

9. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Sweet set up man:thumbsup: I'll stay tuned for this one.Peace:jj:

10. Iamsoxited

Iamsoxited Germinating

Sweet job Greenja. I wish I had the room, and the $ to put together a grow op of that size. I'm impressed. Keep it up. Im lookong forward to seeing the final Product.

11. greenjah

I started with a 2' by 3' wood box that I made in the basement about 2 and a half years ago with 1 400 watt light and a home made flood table. I just put money back into it little by little. The guy with the tools to finish got realy busy at work so it is still unfinished, I will probly have to go find the tools and finish it myself.

I have started outdoor this year, plants are still inside but I have started putting up a greenhouse. I will take pictures and post them up to, I am makeing it out of wood posts and pvc for the hoops. It will be 20' by 30' and is only costing about $300 since Im using pvc.

12. bncooldude13

bncooldude13 I supply your drug dealer

Good job, very nice room setup Green. I suggest a carbon scrubber and a dehumidifier and you are set.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2012
  13. wwboy

wwboy pro grow!

sweet,,,im here in gr mi and wish ya the best......(wonder if i know you????)

14. ScottyG420

ScottyG420 Marijuana Handler

Damn that':bravo::thumbsup:s nice!

15. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

How have I been missing this?!

Sweet set-up :thumbsup: You should be commended and shall be.

16. link420

link420 Smokin' Fat Sticky Buds

you've been one busy builder, looks pro!

17. chrysanthy

chrysanthy Germinating

Looks great. How I wish i can see everything going on there.

18. greenjah

I havent given an update for a while, the vent syste is running but not hooked up to all the lights yet, It is sucking so much air through the room that I nolong er need the air conditioner or dehumidifier. Once it start getting 80 again im sure I willl need them again though.

I will try to do one of those video walk throughs when it is done.

until then here are some pictures of my work, I put in sprinklers in the summer and the skill comes in handy for growing ganjah to.

this greenhouse has the system hooked to a pump in a ressy so nutrients can be added. I took the pic before it was done but you get the idea. Those are something like 50 gal pots.

[​IMG]

This one the system runs right to the well since they are right in the ground. these both are hooked to a sprinkler timer and they use a ring of bleeder line at the end of the pvc.

[​IMG]

the next 2 are just some of the inside stuff I help out with also. It is 2 different rooms.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. friendlyfarmer

friendlyfarmer Rollin' Coal

Did you build those greenhouses?

20. link420

link420 Smokin' Fat Sticky Buds

holy shit, that's a lot of space....indoors and in the greenhouse. Looks totally pro, I gotta ask though....is this your full time job? Also, aren't you paranoid about posting something of this scale online? Anywhos, looking pro all the way around, can't wait to see more