new member!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by oashieo, Nov 28, 2006.

1. oashieo

oashieo Germinated

hi there everyone! i just love this site and i had to become a member. this is my first grow so far. and im beond excited i found sooo much good and helpful information that i never found anywhere else. i've been doing research for months to know as much as possible well on to the information! im a 19 yr old female from maui. my names ashley its nice to meet you all!

2. splyph024

splyph024 Blazin daily

#1- dont tell ppl where and who u are.

#2- LARGER FONT!!!!

#3- welcome to GK ashley:qbluewacko:

3. ClosetGrower420

ClosetGrower420 Veggy Stage

Gk

welcome to GK you can get alot of answer here...

4. oashieo

oashieo Germinated

sorrie about that i didnt think that it would of hurt to say in simplest form where i was from just thought it was kinda like a more of an intro haha. well thank you and i will keep that in mind :) nice to meet you 2!

5. punktur

punktur Germinated

Welcome ashley:angel8:

6. punktur

punktur Germinated

:confused: how do i post thread :eusa_shifty: ?

7. Randy High

Randy High Organic Alumni

Welcome young lady..

Don't worry you are still safe.

8. O"l Mc.Don.

O"l Mc.Don. Germinated

G'Day Ash,

I'ts great to have someone from my part of the globe @GK.

Most people here are cool, and some have alot of knoowlege and more importantly experiance.

Good luck and I C U about.

9. wawona

wawona The Trichome Connoisseur

aloha.

he's right. Welcome to growkind. It can be a wonderful place. do you grow inside or outside?

10. O"l Mc.Don.

O"l Mc.Don. Germinated

G'Day Ash,

I'ts great to have someone from my part of the globe @GK.

Most people here are cool, and some have alot of knoowlege and more importantly experiance.

C U round,Good luck !

11. oashieo

oashieo Germinated

well thanks everyone! your from my side of the globe? yay! i know its so hard to find someone near by who does the same things so many people here are so paranoid. i grow indoors for now till i move n i get more acres.(sp?) where i can spread out lol. how long has everyone been growing? i just started a few weeks ago!

12. CREATIVE GARDENER

CREATIVE GARDENER Cured Fat Sticky Bud

welcome man, hope you learn a lot and prosper. but do me a favor and print a little larger. i'm getting old and my reading glasses can hardley make out the words.

peace, CG

13. Bud Greenright

Bud Greenright In the garden, you?

Hello There,May I ask about your grow-Lights-medium -space?

Save us all the lazic surgery and use bigger type.:punk:

14. Randy High

Randy High Organic Alumni

What your browser can't just blow it up?

Linux dude!

15. oashieo

oashieo Germinated

well for now i have florescent shoplight 2 4ft bulbs, just some soil from my aunty, and a 2x7x9 closet. very odd shaped but ts working, using some aluminum foil. i wanna get some hps n mh n mylar when i get more funds but they are growing pretty quickly so im happy.

16. O"l Mc.Don.

O"l Mc.Don. Germinated

GDay oashy, were neighbours almost(only divided buy the Pacific Ocean)How well can you swim?(lol).(Im in VIC,AUS).

May I suggest you get a few more(are they fluro tubes?)at least,maby an extra aquirum fluro tube(blue/green).You realy should look into a light @about 400w.Rip the foil and go white.

Or,Find some where under our ozone hole(outdoors) and go nuts!!!