New puppy

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by JuggaloKing420, Jan 9, 2014.

1. JuggaloKing420

JuggaloKing420 Just clownin around

So I got a new puppy a few days ago. He wasn't ready to leave his mother, but I've managed to teach him (with the help of my adult Pit) how to drink and eat on his own. I'm hopeing his eyes stay blue.

I know there's a few Pit Bull owners out there. Throw up some pics.:popcorn-2:

Duke

[​IMG]

Shorty

[​IMG]

2. Bigbud214

Bigbud214 Ganja Guru Extreme

OMG... What a beAutiful baby... Name?

/

I LOVE pits

3. JuggaloKing420

The baby is Duke, big man is Shorty.

4. Bigbud214

Very cool names... Mine is Scotch... He just turned 5 in December... He's a rescue

Here he is sleeping in his new bed that grandma bought for Christmas

[​IMG]

And sitting proud

[​IMG]

5. JuggaloKing420

Yea, man you got a great looking pit. I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't clip ears. Good job on rescuing him.

6. Bigbud214

I'm an "all natural" guy.... No ear clipping or tail docking

7. JuggaloKing420

I can almost see tail docking cause Shorty can clear a coffee table quick, but I still think it's unnecessary and cruel. I'd be upset as hell if my tail got cut off. Then I couldn't go super sayian. Too much time watching DBZ with my kid.:coolbounce:

8. Bigbud214

Lol... Scotch has many a time knocked over a drink or left a few bruises with his whip/tail.

But nothing compares to seeing it spin round and round like a helicopter rotor in shear happiness when I come home. He spins and wags that thing so fast its a blur

9. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

I was just about to bark at you too :rofl:

I wanna slap the shit outa people who clip ears.....talk about inhumane thing to go thru with

Looks like a scared little guy but in time with help from big bro..lil mans guna be aaaaaalllllright!

After my Rotty dies this year, it hurt so bad, I swore id never get another dog but time will tell......but I do have my lil Red nose Pit still, ill get a pic up later

10. CCrete

I know right, I try to walk mine around the hardwood floors so when her tail wags she can clean the floor up.....Pitbull tails are like mini baseball bats, when they get em goin fast, its like a blur........I especially like talking all baby-ish and getting her hyped up, she snarles her upper lip and shows her teeth, I call it Elvis lip cuz it looks like his signature move,lol

Ever get smacked in the face by a waving Pit tail??? shit literally hurts

11. Bigbud214

Dude Scotch has knocked the glasses off my face with his tail. And left a nice bruise across my checkbwith it too...

When I see a pit with its ear cut off I start a ranting... Scotch I believe has some English Bull Terrier in him(think Spuds McKenzie) that's why his ears stand up naturally

12. CCrete

no shit?! his ears are up all the time like that? huh...

Mine only gets like that when she gets on alert mode or high pitch sounds, funny none the less tho and I hear you on the face smack thing, mine tail slapped my contact right outa my eye last year,lol

13. Bigbud214

Yeah his ears are up 90% of the time... 5% one is up one is half way and the rest both are flopped over

14. JuggaloKing420

CC, yea he's been scared since I got him. He doesn't do too well without being shoved up someone's ass. I'm hoping he takes to my daughter so he's ''her'' dog.

15. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

He is cute, I like that color brindle. Since he is so young and did not get a lot of training from his mom and siblings make sure to focus really hard on teaching him bite inhibition. Basically, every time he bites you you need to yelp. The harder the bite, the higher the yelp. He needs to learn how to have a soft bite. With time he will learn what is too hard and what kind of mouthing is acceptable (none with you, in the end, but he will need to learn it for your other dog as well). Other than that and potty training, everything else is cake. Enjoy the puppy breath, it does not last long. Marley is a little over 13 weeks and his is gone so soak it up. And take lots of video, you will want it.

16. buds4ever

buds4ever Lost in the woods

Congrats bro. My, dogs are my family one little pit and a big ol hound dog. I second the sentiments of cropping ears and tails I hate that shit. I will try and throw up a pic. peace..b4e :passsit: