new seeds i recived from dutch passion

Discussion in 'Strain Guide' started by gumby11, Aug 11, 2010.

1. gumby11

gumby11 Germinating

i had the power plant from dutch passion for about 10 years and loved it i just reuped and got sacra frasca(power crossed with skunk13) and also they thru in sour cream from dna i wonder if anyone tryed either of these strains thanx

2. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Only took 3 years to get a reply but better late than never!

:bump: Iv actually just been searching the forum to see if anyone had done smoke reports or even threads about growing Power Plant.I cant recall any off hand. But iv gotta say the Power Plant is CONSISTENTLY good,in fact i could swear its been better each time iv smoked it which is so often not the case with many strains. Its a real nice Sativa stone but not your run of the mill,it actually has a stoner type buzz to go into the mix with the trance. Perfect sunday monring smoke out strain:bongin:

Heres a smoke report of it,finally!! http://forum.growkind.com/showthread.php?p=556119#post556119

One thing im seeing from all the reviews on other sites asell as youtube etc.Is that indoor growers were regularly pulling a POUND+ from the PP in yeildage. As its not very leafy and full of dense compact buds then it seems a great strain to be growing.Im actually surpirsed iv not seen more growers on here ever try it out.It available where i am to buy because its reasonably priced for seeds AND obviously its a strong sativa that actually flowers quicker than the majority of sativas.

This guy seemed to concurr with our smoke report:tvlaugh:

[YOUTUBE]FUDxalpmSns[/YOUTUBE]

3. Midnight Garden

Midnight Garden Excommunicated

Power plant was all the rage on icmag a couple of years ago. I'm hoping that one of the things disco can discover at the cup is what are the in demand strains today. Also, A lot of people here are getting tired of Sativa's. My take on the local scene is that people want to start seeing indica again. The mmrgreengenes I was interviewing is working on a pure indica strain now. I saw one of the plants this past week, some of the fattest and widest leaves I've seen in a ling time.