NewNewNew 10x13 FLOWER room build...3800watts

Discussion in 'DIY' started by CCrete, Jul 25, 2012.

1. bigbudztoo

bigbudztoo growin the good stuff

Outdoor plants are looking great. Waiting to see more of your new setup

Nice

BBT

2. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

CC, I see your scrubber isn't hooked to exhaust. Does it still cover the smell or do you have something else in the exhaust line to help?

I tried to just have the scrubber dump in the room before but when exhaust kicked on it seemed to stink up the joint like the scrubber wasn't doing it's job. I then Hooked up a T to the scrubber and let dump in the room but when exhaust was on it pulled air from the scrubber, seemed to help.

Is that just panda film on the walls also? No drywall?

Looking great!

3. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

The scrubber got hooked up to an exhaust line, all is well........today im going to get 2 more filters for the remaining exhausts......I just took 30 more clones today so that'll be jumpin in on the other 2x4 table and new soil as well

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. blah blah boy

blah blah boy Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

Looking nice:bravo:

5. CCrete

Im guna rockout another RDWC system as soon as the clones i put in today root up good, i finally have some room to run a decent system for 1 or 2 or 3 TREEEEES......ima try again!!!

6. CCrete

heres a few pics of the room all done, its kinda bare right now tho, got 13 Rhinos, 2 Bubbas and 1 Dabney in soil and 16 Rhinos in the tables, i just flipped em over yesterday so, it should be a healthy haul in 2 months....Im mowing the othert table i have down today and the next few days so that'll also be in the ASAP.....Im going back to a few RDWC plants as well, Im going to either try a tree or 2 bushes in 7gal buckets I found......the clones are about 2 weeks out from where id like to have them be so itll be a minute before i have more girls in there

Right now I have 3200watts going and its steady at 80.3F.......4 oscillating fans for the entire room and 2 small ones for the tables, its windy in there for sure.....still have a 600 to hang as well in there, im probably good without an AC....but ya never know.....i draw air from my garage which is always cool so id imagine itll be perfect in the fall,winter and spring

I also invested in overkill on the FILTERS.....theres 2-6inch and 1- 8inch, also have the 2bulb OZONEgen running inline as well.....there is zero stink of any kind, anywhere.......cept when im smokin!!!:jj::thumbsup:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

:not-worthy: sweet.

8. AverageJoe

AverageJoe papa oom mow mow

I see beautiful things in your future

[​IMG]

:thumbs-up::good job::notworthy:

9. jr215

jr215 Caged hippie