NFL Season Begins Tonight! I'm so STOKED!

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by rasganjah, Sep 10, 2010.

1. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

If everybody catches a beating then why do you gloat so much when your team gives it? You like to try to rub peoples noses in it then come up with excuses when it happens to your team.

2. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

To any and ALL....STEELER fans out there

Sunday, the day of the game...is MYRON COPEs birthday....hes the creator of "The Terrible Towel"......so if your a Pittsburgh fan, you know what im sayin

3. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

OOhhhh CC....my butts been itching and I could use a good washcloth to clean up with. Mind if I borrow yer towel?:roffl:

4. CCrete

Ooooh ALL folks, teams, not fans have tried that move.....it never works!

I remember when TJ Houshmanzada of the Cinci Bangirls did that after a regular season win......WE KILLED THEM IN THE PLAYOFFS

I remember when Tennessee Titans Lendale White did that too.....WE KILLED THEM IN THE PLAYOFFS

I remember when Ed Reed from the Ravens did that.....WE KILLED THEM IN THE PLAYOFFS

Now.......Bart Scott and other jets are doin the same thing...:rofl6:

MY f'n towel has magical WIN powers, keep your dirty paws off it RES!!!:rofl:

5. ResinRubber

You know, I had one of those at one time......wonder whatever happened to it? Oh yeah!

[​IMG]

6. CCrete

See how nice that guy is to point out what a Cleveland Brown looks like....:rofl:

7. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

Fuckin' RR beat me to it again.

I was gonna make a funny re: the towel myself.

They best fucking kick those assholes to the curb.

I was just reading a nice write-up on Big Ben this morning. I'll see if I can find it.

8. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

ResinRubber....Too funny:roffl:

Chris....great come back:roffl:

Now I must add...I fuckin' HATE when people start waving their towels. I will give it to the steelers tho since they're the first ones I saw do it.

9. The Terminator

The Terminator A Toy Winding Down

BRUINS??? :lol:

So are you saying that the Patriots didn't try their best to win the game? Or that the Pats deliberately refused to throw the short passes so that they could lose? Or that you could have coached them to a win instead of their Offensive Coordinator? Because that what it sounds like you are saying.

I think that the Jets dictated to the Pats what they could do and couldn't do, incluiding short passes. They had their shots. That big receiver, I can't remeber his name, dropped a sure TD pass. I think that the Jets just had a brilliant game plan that stopped them dead in their tracks.

C'mon Dude. You've had a few Championships. I gave the Pats their due, despite my intense hate of them. They deserved every championship that they won.

10. JesseJamesBond

JesseJamesBond Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

Not an excuse at all Sticky. Just choking on some dry ass humble pie. How do you expect me to gloat after A LOSS?!? Its called busting the chops of those who enjoy busting the chops of others. C'MON MAN...

11. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

That's how we 'roll'. I always tell ppl that if I didn't like you, I would'nt even talk to you.

12. JesseJamesBond

I like your style astro :thumbs-up:

13. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

How did you come to that conclusion? I said the coordinator called a lousy game. It's been done before. When they get beat, they get beat. When play calling loses it, they beat themselves. Oh and I probably could have called better plays. Crumpler dropped the ball. That's why he didn't get many thrown his way all season. Maybe you have to watch a team all season to see what is being done right or wrong. Even my wife said at halftime if the play calling didn't get any better we would lose. They got away from what they do. It doesn't matter that the jets were playing good defense, you still call your game the way you got there. And IF the jets win it this year, they'll desrve it. No team accidently wins the Super Bowl. (Well ok the Giants did) Just cause I say the Pats beat themselves doesn't mean jets didn't desrve to win it. They out played them. I was expecting them to score about 21, but I was expecting 35 out of the Pats. Now you know what I mean?

14. The Terminator

I sure do, Dude, but I respectfully disagree. We're just not gonna agree on this, but that's cool.

15. JesseJamesBond

Anybody know know which direction Heinz field in Pitts. faces? Is it North-South or East-West? Need to know before kickoff for wagering purposes folks...HA!

Peace,

JJb

16. LionLoves420

LionLoves420 Lazy Days In The Sun

Look it up on google maps!

17. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

Here Ya Go, CC

[​IMG]

18. The Terminator

The anticipation is killing me. :qright5:

J E T S

JETS JETS JETS

19. ResinRubber

Unfreaking believable! You couldn't script a game better. Long time rivals, rising star QB, third stringer debuts in a Championship game. Raji....fuckin Raji..a lineman intercepts for a TD. 4th down conversion followed buy a pick to seal the game. What a wild 4th quarter of football.

Go Pack! CC...you guys are gonna have yer hands full with these guys!

20. green2man0

green2man0 The Horticulturist

Green Bay Packers Win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!