Nip's ONYX Bloom led

Discussion in 'The Growkind Gallery' started by nippie, Apr 9, 2015.

1. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

day 24 of flower

5 gallon hempys, straight hydroton. 2 under each light, 3 lights

Chocolate Rain is the strain.

feeding

2-5-10 GH

5 cal-mag

7 bud candy

5 diamond nectar

5 Liquid koolbloom (started this week)

[​IMG]

2. mr.anonymous

mr.anonymous What to grow next is hard

Nice looking plants

3. Annunaki

Annunaki Developed Alternating Nodes

Hey nip , haven't seen ya in a while. Looking good , thought you went tables? Thought the liquid Kool bloom was a veg additive?

4. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Nice! Funny you mention Chocolate Rain, just pulled a bud of ChocR for the pipe when I opened this thread. Can you tell the dog is shedding?

:redbong:

[​IMG]

5. nippie

I do/ did run tables. Long story, still have a 4*4 going

Going to run hempys for a minute because started some new strains with different bloom times and iwanted to test led. So far I like it. Very veey healthy plants under the light. Just the sptead isnt there when compared to hps

I run liquid koolbloom weeks 3 and 4 then dry for week 5 sometimes 6. This got started a little late because I was out

I have noticed you can reduce the ahit out of nutes on some strains...they just do so much better with less.

6. nippie

Some solid smoke aint it? Ive got people hooked. Pretty sure its super sativa pheno or whatever eskko called it because the way looks.

Nice and easy on nutes and shes happy

7. ResinRubber

She's a paranoid mind bender if cut early that's for sure.:bong2:

Questions; When do you chop the ChocR? How long do you cure? I noticed a normal 3 week cure doesn't do the plant justice. Handed out a bunch of test samples and it got only soso reviews. After sitting in the jar for another month it's like a totally different plant. More aromatic, more smooth, much more flavor. Still very heady. Think the tests would have gone much differently if it'd had a full cure.

8. nippie

Last few times about 10 weeks.

I dont get a sttong chocolate from this pheno but you can in the cure get that whiff of bakery cocoa. people have been taking it as soon as its avail. I let mine sit, totally worth it. I suggest others do the same, but hey i grew for years until i finally cured my own lol

Also dry dry before cure. You can tell when she starts to stink good, then start her. But cocoa pebble etc isnt what you are getting...more sour cream or something..hard to explain

9. Discorilla

Discorilla Shining like a Discoball!

That is some frost Nip! Jesus!

10. ResinRubber

Getting a woody milky aroma that is rather unkind to the eyes. Makes mine water every time I stick my nose in the jar. So ten weeks? Roger that...thank you. I cut at nine and had a feeling it was too soon. She just stopped putting on weight for a week so took her down.

11. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

nippie looking good . :not-worthy: So your liking the Onyx LEDs? The plants sure love them. :redbong:

12. friendlyfarmer

friendlyfarmer Rollin' Coal

Nice plants Nip. Nice bud RR. Onyx are great except for spread.

Ten weeks is a loooooooooooong time.

13. Bigbud214

Bigbud214 Ganja Guru Extreme

Beautiful plants nippie.. and a tasty nugget for sure Res