Nirvanas Big Bud Hempy grow

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Cultivation' started by Mrgreengenes, Nov 17, 2007.

1. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

Hey guys here is a picture of some Big Bud that I'm growing for the first time. It's one fast growing and tight internodes.. enjoy

[​IMG]

2. El Campesino

El Campesino The Farmer

Very nice structure on that plant, can definitely see it's a heavy yielder.

3. krondikebar

krondikebar In A Cloud Of Kush Smoke

hey man, that plant is lookin pretty killer so far....Cant wait to see what type of yeild you get off it, I have been wanting to grow nirvanas big bud for quite some time now...

keep us posted...

4. Mrgreengenes

Yea I'm looking forward to seeing the yield I can get from Big Bud.. I also have a Bubblelicious female I pollinated with a Big Bud male. I just got the first five seeds off her today. That should be a great growing and producing plant!

5. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

Looks Great!!! Mr. G is that big bud clone or from seed. looks like it sure likes that hempy. Keep us posted on your grow.

6. shore_island

shore_island Developed Alternating Nodes

LoOkInG NiCe!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Mr G. .. that plant look very healthy....... what nutrients are you using???

i"m planning to start my hempy grow as soon as i receive my seeds from Dr.Chronic, i plan to grow Super Silver Haze. i hope i do as well as you man,

i was wondering did you do any kind of training?? like S-CROG??

i seen HHG hempy grow and his grow looks very nice too.

how tall are you letting that plant grow??

did you veg with MH or CFL and for how long????

7. Mrgreengenes

updates

Thanks guys!... sombud, The plant is from seed and by the looks of it I would say it will be a female. I already took 2 cuttings from it to clone..

shore_island, I like to normally vegg for 4 weeks and then put into flower but I'm going to veg her about 6 weeks and then flower her.....

I'm using Botanicare Pure Blend Pro Grow. 3-1.5-4 it's for vegging. I was using Fox Farms but switched to try something else.... The plants seem to like it.... Here are a couple of pics of the Big Bud, and a lady Bug in the Garden... Later

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Mrgreengenes

Just a quick update with the Nirvana's Big Bud I'm growing.. The thing is growing like mad!!!! I'll be putting it into flower in another week.. Later

[​IMG]

9. krondikebar

hell yea mrGJ, that thing is a boss...do you kno if its a female yet??

10. Mrgreengenes

I just finised looking over the plant closely and I see what looks like the first female hare to appear.. :suave:

11. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

Dam Mr.G that thing is unreal look at the size of that stalk on that bush. BIG BUD BIG BUD BIG BUD -Bud

12. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

Long time no see! Man that looks good! Should yield pretty nice, even more so with your green thumb. Quick question I've read a lot on this hempy method but I am a little confused on the feeding schedule. Now as most of you know I've grown both soil and hydro applications, so i'm not new to all this. Do you feed every time like hempy's write-up says? I pmed him and he said feed according to the nutrient everywater. Is that what you are doing? I know if I tried doing that in soil or hydro it would cause all kinds of lockout problems. So do you feed every day just for the first week then reduce to feeding every other watering? I wanted to try this out in the near future just wanted to understand it a bit better first.

13. Mrgreengenes

I do feed every time. I adjust the amount of N depending on the variety... Example, Big Bud like allot more N during vegg than Bubblelicious does... so you can't always follow the feeding amounts on the nute bottle...

Easy way to grow hydro.... I just adjust the Ph before watering...Good to see ya man... Anymore questions just ask... Later:suave:

14. skunky

Alright just wanted to make sure, cause hempy seemed confused why I was worried about lockout. Guess i'm going to treat this like hydro for the most part keep my pH about 6, monitor ppm's, and feed everytime instead of topping off with water. Guess i'm going to try a round like this with ultimate indica, see how she likes it!

15. link420

link420 Smokin' Fat Sticky Buds

Mr. G

since you have to feed everytime, don't you blow through your ferts like crazy?

16. Mrgreengenes

No I really don't. I have 6 plants going and water every 2 days. I use about 2.5 gallons of water. and mix just enough nutes for the watering..

I would rather do this than use soil... Less problems too! :)

17. weedwacker

weedwacker Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

Maybe Mrgreenjeans can let us know what PH he is using, but I think 6 is a little high for some nutes in hydro. I shoot for around 5.4-5.6 Great looking Big Bud mr gj

18. skunky

I've been using FF hydro pak with a pH of 5.8-6 for a while now with no problems, the legends UI loves it.

19. krondikebar

Nice to see you skunky, its been a loooong minute..

20. Mrgreengenes

I keep it between 5.5 and 6, most of the time closer to 6... It's just that simple:laughing5: