Northern lights>>> Marijuana-seeds.nl

Discussion in 'Smoke Reports' started by hamma, Feb 13, 2010.

1. hamma

hamma Begun Flowering

SMOKE REPORT
    (Ratings out of 10 per # as well as comments)

#1-Strain:>Northern lights>>> Marijuana-seeds.nl feminized beans

#2-Appearance:>
    [​IMG]

#3-Taste:> After a 3 week cure its smell a little skunky but mostly an earthy smell that is overwhelming when you open the jar. One of the strongest smelling weed I've grown.

#4-Aroma:>come back to this

#5-High/Stone type:>It starts kind of mellow where you kind of want to keep smoking but then after about 10 minutes it hits you and then 30 minutes later you’re wondering why 20 minutes ago you thought you needed more. Then you spend 30 minutes doing something that would normally only take 10 minutes to accomplish. The high lasts about 2 hours where it’s safe to smoke the other half of the joint. The high starts very cerebral and then ends in a mini couch lock.

#6-Source:>me

#7-Yield:> I only vegged these girls about 3-4 weeks (I should of went 6 weeks) so they were only about 24"-30" when I harvested them. I averaged 24 gm.s per plant dry.

#8-Potency:>I would rank this 8.5/10. I have had stronger but this is very good weed.

#9-Overall Rating:> I have to give this a 9/10 since out of 10 feminized seeds I had 8 females in flower and only 2 hermied. I am far from a very good grower IMO so that is how easy this plant was for me using the Hempy way.

#10-Overall Description:> Easy to grow only took 8 weeks for 50% cloudy and 50% amber trichs. Excellent high and good weed to smoke when hanging with your people. Or just chilling at home. Let's say a good overall smoke.

#11-Would you Recommend:>Yes, but I bet there are better phenotypes at a more reputable seed shops.

#12-Smokers General Comments:> NL was one of the first types of weed I smoked regularly so it was a nice trip down memory lane.

Gratitude likes this.
  2. jjar

jjar Germinating

Northern Lightsss!!

:not-worthy::droooling:I've been growing NL#5 for about 2 years and have had some really really really excellent results. I think I have been having issues with temp flux. You know, day time/night time stuff. I am working on getting a digital camera. I am soo not tech savy. But I am working on it. You know....OLD DOG------NEW TRICKS?!?!

3. smoker69

smoker69 Excommunicated

Nice Report

That's one I hve defenitley been looking at. Thanks for the info. :nanner-2: :nanner-2: :nanner-2: :nanner-2: :nanner-2: :nanner-2: