not another...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by SkankyRatbag, Nov 29, 2006.

1. SkankyRatbag

SkankyRatbag Germinator

hello everyone, just thought id make my presence known sayn im new round these parts... im from ireland and am currently growing 3 skunk #1s in my drobe (soon to be 6 cos i germed a few more last night). they're bout 3 1/2 weeks old and not lookin too bad so far! ill post a few pics when i find the charger for my camera.. so, see yous around:toothy9:

2. wawona

wawona The Trichome Connoisseur

well, it's not every day that that you get to call somebody skankyratbag, but welcome skankyratbag. it's a great place and this is avery rewarding hobby if you can stick with it.

again, welcome.

3. CREATIVE GARDENER

CREATIVE GARDENER Cured Fat Sticky Bud

that is a hell of a name. must be a irish term, but it will work just fine.

but, welcome and sounds like you're already on your way. and hope GK's folks can help you out, they've been a lot of help to me!

peace, CG

4. SkankyRatbag

SkankyRatbag Germinator

thanks for the welcome guys, much appriciated! this was the 1st site i stumbled upon about 6 months ago that inspired me to grow--best decision i ever made. my only regret is not doing it sooner... anyways, if i encounter any problems along the way ill be sure to let yous know, but hopefully it wont come to that! ill keep yas posted about the grow!

cheers,

Skanky

5. Randy High

Randy High Organic Alumni

Ok I'll bight.

What's a skankyratbag?

Over here in the states skank is a nasty woman as in "That Skank Ho." IMO.

Just to give ya a heads up from California.

but welcome.

As far as finding Growkind and sticking around; I think GrowKind was the first site I found as well a few years back. Been hanging around ever since, for better or worse.

6. cosmo420

cosmo420 E=Mc²

glad to have ya.

7. snickelfritz

snickelfritz Weed College Hall Monitor

LOL! Nice nick!! :roll:

Welcome to GK! :wave:

8. jerseydude

jerseydude Banned

Can we call you SRB for short? :lol:

Welcome!!!

9. SkankyRatbag

SkankyRatbag Germinator

it pretty much means the same thing over here randy... ill let you in on a secret --theres no such thing as a ratbag! (dont tell anyone tho..) it just came about one night when me n me mates were tokin and playn halo and a default name was "ratbag"...it gets a little hazy after that but tho and behold, it stuck.

cheers for the welcome guys. snickelfritz--nice avator! jerseydude-- SRB has a nice ring to it, i could be SRV's untalanted cousin!

10. Randy High

Randy High Organic Alumni

There is now Amigo.

A skanky one at that!

11. Mermaid

Mermaid ~Sea Of Green~

Welcome Aboard!

Welcome Skanky :wave:

Lots of wonderful info & member's here at GK! :D

Peace~Jersey :animbong: