Not doing too bad

Discussion in 'The Growkind Gallery' started by Octoberbuds, May 25, 2006.

1. Octoberbuds

Octoberbuds Begun Flowering

Had a slow start but now not too bad.

I trained and topped this one
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

this is one of the others
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

FatalGroWs likes this.
  2. krondikebar

krondikebar In A Cloud Of Kush Smoke

not too bad man, i would invest in a nicer camera tho. no offense. :D

3. Mr. Wakenbake

Mr. Wakenbake Latae Sententiae Excommunication

plants r lookin great

4. Wild Bill

Wild Bill A Fat Sticky Bud

They are still young.

5. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

looks good! Did you use your camera phone for the pictures?

6. Octoberbuds

no a shity web cam

7. Octoberbuds

Day 1 of flower

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. chopstick

chopstick Chilled out

Good thing you grow instead of take pics for a living lol, looks alright, be nice to see them in flower when you get a better cam.

9. Octoberbuds

I know i have a shitty camera. Since that's out of the way, here is an update of the only girl in flower right now. have some in veg in another room. 2 weeks flower. having some problems but I think it will be ok.

[​IMG]

10. Octoberbuds

11. Octoberbuds

well dudes haven't posted on this plant since june 17th. She is still in flower at like 74 days and she has at least a week left. She would be 7 foot or taller if I didn't train her to grow sideways. The pics r still shitty but you can make them out.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. krondikebar

krondikebar In A Cloud Of Kush Smoke

Lookin nice man, what strain? what are you lookin at for a yeild? have you tested any of it yet? :D

13. wawona

wawona The Trichome Connoisseur

your gonna let that plant veg for 11 1/2 weeks?

what strain is that?

14. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

I think ya meant 'flower' Wa. ;)

October.....that's why sativas are best grown outdoors. :D

15. Mr.Dope

Mr.Dope Master Grower Of The Kind

I was thinking the same thing. Maybe its a secret code for flowering? :D

16. Octoberbuds

strain I don't know. Some decent bag seed. Yeild i have no Idea. I hope atleast 2 oz but what ever. I want to get this one over with because I have 2 more ready to flower and after that I have some very very nice kb seeds that I got from a grower friend. Tested a lil but not the high I want yet. Smells like lemon and taste light fruity.

17. plastik

plastik Tomato Farmer

you think your only going to get 2oz? You say it'd be 7ft if it was let to grow on its own. curious. a 7ft plant can yield over a pound, and a short plant that is bushed out can yield half to just as much or more. how large is that plant in actuality? try posting some comparison objects so we can judge the size of that plant.

18. chopstick

chopstick Chilled out

What kind of light you got her under? I can't really judge the size just from the pic, but it seems like you'll get 2oz at least. Problem is if she's really 6' tall you wont have enough light to have her produce as much as she would have outdoors, the light just wouldn't penatrate the foliage.

When I grew some Thai they got too big and when I was done they were leaning over even more than that as I had to bend them just to keep them from the light. Looks good mate.

19. Octoberbuds

I have it under a 400w hps. When I trained the plant over most of the bud sites became cola like thus letting light to most of the buds. 95% I would say. Ya I don't grow outdoors. it was good bagseeds so I didn't know it was mostly sativa when I started growing it.

20. high yields

high yields Veggy Stage

Things are looking good, should get more than two zips I would say.