Nutes (those who have used different brands)

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Cultivation' started by Justcheckingitout, Jul 9, 2015.

1. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

I love using the useless G3 formula, i wanted to test out some other stuff like the A&B series from other companies. When I went to rhe hydro store today there was a couple that were pretty expensive.

So who has used the G3 formula and what would you recomend me try next thats simple to use like the A & B series stuff?

2. Bigbud214

Bigbud214 Ganja Guru Extreme

CANNA and House & Garden are good choices.

3. Justcheckingitout

BB214..., on the house and garden, isnt it more than just A-B set up? If I remember right you got the free set up and it was a full line of products? I am going to go back and check, I thought I remembered you posted a grow or two with the house and garden nutes didnt you?

I got a pretty good amount if dwc grows under my belt now, I am ready for the next level if hydro growing, testing. I think...:jj:

4. Discorilla

Discorilla Shining like a Discoball!

CYCO is kicking ass for me right now. It's got a ton of parts in it, but mixing it becomes second nature once your into it. The schedule doesn't change much, which is nice!

5. Justcheckingitout

I looked at the cyco at the local hydro store, they got the whole line up.

So its no so much just grabing the veg A&B and flower A&B and going with it right off the bat, I am going to need to look at the recomended formula of which one I pick and tweek that. If its more testing I was looking for, this is going to be work for sure.