Offical "Outdoor Grow Off" Thread

Discussion in 'Outdoor Cultivation' started by Boa, Jun 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Ok CanadianDan and everyone else that wants to join post here and keep the pics commin through out the summer. Well IDK but this should be fun.

Just for my notes:

Planted both Ice and Bubblelicious, Bubble being on the left and ice is on the right. I planted both at about 2ft tall and topped both. Ill post pics in the next few days after my new 6' cedar shadow box fence is put up. First time i ever built a fence and its dam easy, Shit now i can start tellin my customers i can put up fencing also lol!

Well LETS GET IT ON!:affro:

2. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

I'll be choosing my plant in October! :bootyshake:

3. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

How bout a nice upper cut to the nads in sept.? LOL

4. rangers420

rangers420 The past cannot be cured

im pre sexing

my plants,

i also have a mates outside garden but her garden she wants to not join, can i do a plant say with my other plant?

what ever the rules are: im oke with.

5. Mr Douglas

Mr Douglas still stoned again still

this is gonna B good!

:popcorn-2: :new_popcornsmiley: :eek:hyeah:

6. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

fuck the rules this is no holds bar. I was pondering the rules part and thought to my self, With all these asshole fucks like myself aint no one gonna follow the rules lol. So lets get this "Grow off" off the ground!

7. Hank Chinaski

Hank Chinaski Ruminating

I'm all over this. I've got 12 females out now and more going out in a couple weeks. (Hope mid June isn't too late.) Almost all my plants from my first tries died. Steep learning curve here, but I hope to have something nice come fall.

It will be nice to see all the outdoor grows as that is what I'm interested in/able to do for the forseeable future.

:popcorn-2:

8. SecretGrower420

SecretGrower420 Baked as fuck

Well I guess I'll explain in this thread what I got going this year, because I am all done planting now.

First of all for every single plant I dug a 2ft x 2ft x 2ft hole, put gravel in the bottom, then a nice layer of peat moss and existing soil, then 2 bags of top soil to make it a mound, not a hole.

All my plants were nursed indoors for at least a month and were all a minimum of 12" with some nice branching already.

I have 12 clones of Afghan Blueberry (apparently, but they do all look really nice), 2 feminized Vanilla Kush, 2 feminized Hericules (herijuana cross from sannie), and 1 Molokai Frost from regular seed which is a confirmed female already.

The Molokai frost is a 2 footer already with branches reaching the 1 foot mark, so all is going well for me so far.

9. Hank Chinaski

Hank Chinaski Ruminating

Here's my current best. Purple White Widow. Sitting at about 4 1/2 feet tall and has been growing about 6 inches a week the last two months!

Should get at least 2 feet taller, I reckon.

[​IMG]

10. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

srry guys i didnt update latly but here is one for ya. My bubblelicious seemed to have spider mights still so she got yanked today. My ice is doin great and stretchin very nicely!! she and the rest of the surounding gardens will be treatedfor mites just in case and then again in a week. srry i took picstodaybuti again have to work onthis new computerand instal new softwear.fuckin sample shit expired lol. but yeah post one over her Dan!

11. rollin2techno

rollin2techno cL053t Gr0w3r

My wife and I have 9 girls in a remote location about 40 miles away from home with my brother caring for them regularly. 7 Viper Diesel & 2 Mango x G13 x Widow. I doubt they will be very competitive for this "grow off" but I'll snap some photos when we go out and again at harvest time.

Here are some pics from 3 weeks ago when we put them in the earth on 6/21.

Mango Mom

[​IMG]

Viper Diesel from clone

[​IMG]

Our spot!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

shit u got just as much chance as us bro! looks :affro: beautiful man

13. GberT

GberT Developed Alternating Nodes

can i join in? Ive been away but i usually come back this time of year lol...I got a nice himalaya gold bush almost at fence level already.i lost my camera though....mabey a cell phone pic soon.

14. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

hell yeah bro join in bro. But pics are gonnabe a biggie during flowering and harvest time.

15. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

I might get in on this too. The Mrs. and I have 7 girls, 4 different strains, all from clone in a small outdoor spot in our front yard right now. I doubt they will be very big but hopefully the buds will be big enough and I know the genetics are quality, but I don't know how any of them will do outdoors. Could be pretty interesting and fun to compare with you guys. We have an outdoor grow thread going but I might post a few pics here too if that's cool.

16. ResinRubber

I thought it was an open event Ras. Put-em up!

Gbert- better get SOME kinda pics at harvest of a plant and harvest. Otherwise I'll just talk about my 16ft monster that dumped 6 pounds and win it all.

cheers,

17. Hank Chinaski

Hank Chinaski Ruminating

I'm getting very excited about this thread!

:popcorn-2:

18. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Very much so rr. this is open to anyone who has some girls out side!!

and on ur 16ft monster lol i need some of what ur smkkin lol.

plzplzplz anyone who wants to join just do it dont ask!

19. ResinRubber

Hey, if I don't need a pic........that's what I'm growin.:affro:

20. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

little behind bro lol. pics are a must fuck face!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.