Oh Noooo!!!

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by GeoKitty, Nov 10, 2009.

1. GeoKitty

GeoKitty Guest

Oh Shit!! My cell phone fell into the toilet....just as I flushed a number two!!!!!!
    :rofl: :rofl:

It actually went down the hole!!! OMFG!!! :icon_confused:
    I stood there saying: Oh No....Oh No...Oh No....over & over again!!
    I grabbed the plunger and splooshed it a few times ....and that pumped the phone back up and into sight...so I reached in & grabbed it outta there!!

I've wiped it down with alcohol....ALL OVER & INSIDE TOO!!!!

I'm gonna laugh my ass off IF it ever works again!!

Hhhmmm.....time to get a new phone!!!
    and wash my hands again...and again!!

2. virago420

virago420 Excommunicated

Haha thats funny, but sucks at the same time. Dont worry your not alone, I had a nephew that did the same thing with his first cell phone :rofl: I very much doubt it will ever work again, so I would be going to get a new one. Just curious as to how you managed to drop it in there? Or should I not ask....:rofl::rofl::passit:

3. GeoKitty

GeoKitty Guest

It was in my sweater pocket & when I leaned over to flush...it fell right in there as the water...and Poop...was swirling around and going down the hole!!

Goddammit!!!

I just sent an email to verizon to ask them to send me another phone asap!!

Goddammit!!

I DID laugh my ass off directly after all the shocked Oh No's!!!!!

4. blackprince11

blackprince11 Prince of the Hindu Kush

Flashback!!!

I've got a flip phone that was used to stir up some 'toilet tissue soup' by my 3yo daughter 2 weeks ago. OMG, I was soooooooooo mad! I wanted to spank her but I was too mad! By the time I'd clamed down she came up and gave me a hug and a kiss and said "I'm sorry daddy.....I love you." She just broke me down right there. I couldn't spank her. She was just too cute.

5. Toker2

Toker2 Looking at a hot ass

Ya phones got to be toasted, battery too, just look inside if you see

blue on the battery its fried, may work but wont hold a charge.

6. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

Sounds like Bud! :lmao:

7. Mr Douglas

Mr Douglas still stoned again still

Oopsy Poopsy

HaHaHa Geo, that reminds me of the Seinfeld episode when Jerry knocks his GF's toothbrush into the toilet. :rofl:

I'd be surprised if it works again, and if it does, don't be surprised when the first person you call accuses you of talkin' some shit! :poop:

8. snickelfritz

snickelfritz Weed College Hall Monitor

Can you hear me now?

[​IMG]

9. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

I think the universe is telling you to ditch cell phones before they turn your life to shit!

But that's just me. :laughing1:

10. GeoKitty

GeoKitty Guest

Too Late!!!!

My Life IS Already Shit!!!

11. puffin

puffin Developed Alternating Nodes

Hi there I know I don't know ya too well but I was laughing my ass off at your situation. I have done that too but fortunately the toilet was not full when I dropped it in. The phone never worked again for me though. Be grateful if it works. Thank goodness for small miracles right?

My life has been shit as well, don't feel like it is just you or anything. Here's to better days...

12. Max Rockatansky

Max Rockatansky Hurricane wrestler.......

Had a friend who put his in the Microwave to dry it out

LMAO!!!!

MAD MAX

13. murphyslaw

murphyslaw Developed Alternating Nodes

Geo,

Sorry hun, but I dont think you have it all that bad.

Every time I turn around I am on the edge of loosing a 750k house, over a 80k loan.

Just cause the Bank's manager HATES ME, I mean not like you hate warm Pepsi. I mean this man HATES ME. All cause his wife is now mine, i just don't get it...

All my utilities are past due, I have a repo order out on my truck. My car is behind, and I cant even buy a new pair of shoes for my kids.

Yet, I make almost 5k a month. WTF, life sucks.

God Damn last renter didnt pay any rent, or utilities. And it cost me 3k in court and lawyer fees to get the bitch out. so I had all them extra expenses, now both of my houses are on the edge. I could write a FML thread, but I know it will always get better. maybe not in 10min but soon.

Need a renter and then everything will come back together.

and to keep on topic, I once dropped a moto 710 in a urinal at McDonalds. While urinating in it. that sucked, flushed it. then rinsed it off. Took out the battery and off the covers. after 3 days it worked just find for another years...

14. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

Yup...you had a cell TOO long then.

Look at the bright side...you could be stuck in Utah! :rofl:

15. GeoKitty

GeoKitty Guest

Oh Shit!! That would suck!!!

Stuck in Mormon Country USA AND with my mother??

*shivers*

16. mt.king

mt.king mud drags champion

fecal phone

my nephew shit paper and piss pluged the shiter at my dads & mine fell in the shity water

GUESS WHAT HE GOT A NEW (SORTA) CELL PHONE:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

17. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

Tell me about it I lived there for five years!!! Only worst place I lived was Omaha!!
    teamster6

18. GeoKitty

GeoKitty Guest

Yep....lived there too!!

I was stationed at Offutt Air Force Base waaaaaay back in '78-80

Horrible place!!