ok GK who hasvthe best OG Kush in seed?

Discussion in 'Strains and Crosses' started by Bigbud214, Nov 28, 2013.

1. Bigbud214

Bigbud214 Ganja Guru Extreme

I know I know the true OG Kush is clone only... I've grown reserva privada OGK and liked it.

What I'm looking for here is opions on the best available OG Kush seeds. When I say the best.... I'm looking for the most representitive of the true SFV OG Kush cut. I ask sewing I have no way of acquiring a true SFV OGK clone of that amazing lady. I also know the these seeds won't be the orignal... Anyways I would like input from people who have grown the various OG seeds out there. Thanks all

2. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

cali connection has a VERY good kush genetics buuuuut your guna pay

3. Bigbud214

Yeah CC their prices are top shelf for sure.... I want either the OG or a good bubba...

4. CCrete

im not real big on the taste myself, I have the pre98 Bubba from useless, mind you its a legend on its own but for me, its not super badass....but OTHER people seem to love it much more

good luck

5. Bigbud214

Well I find you either love a kush or hate a kush. I'm a huge fan of the kush taste and aroma. And I've seenthat pre98 in your stable from day one... Lol. Thanks ill find something.... I'm Hoping the Reserva Privada Sour Kush. (Reversed OG to pollinate the Sour Diesel) that I'm running now is a winner.

6. JuggaloKing420

JuggaloKing420 Just clownin around

Cali connect has decent kush genetics but I won't give them any of my money again. You want kush, I'd go with either Karma's Biker Kush V2.0 or OG Raskal's White Fire OG.

7. CCrete

yea totally forgot bout Raskel....most of his stuff kicks ass

8. Bigbud214

Thanks guys

9. friendlyfarmer

friendlyfarmer Rollin' Coal

kush

Never grown or smoked a real kush. I wouldn't know it as Kush never mind OG if it bit me in the ass. What is "kush" anyway? And the "pre-98?" kush I've seen touted as this legendary thing. I'd like to try it myself. Hell I'd try ANY kush. Just to get me an education :new_blackey:

10. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Heard good things 'bout this one.

11. Bigbud214

Out of stock.... Ugh

12. CCrete

don't get me wrong, the Bubba is a headbanger for sure...very cerebral, day effecting high...for ME the taste, if smoked as the main smoke, is a very dry type taste, people compare it to menthol ciggys kinda.........ive always explained it as a dry white wine type of taste and the afternote is somewhat the same too.....leaves a dry throat (not cottonmouth) effect

buuut, the high is crazy and smell is faboulous