ola, me hupla

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by hupla, Oct 27, 2010.

1. hupla

hupla cooking dinner

Me Hupla :) from Holland.
    I love cruising the boards. Been reading a lot here lately so i had to sign up :)
    Love talking bout,,,looking at,,,thinking off,,learning bout that lovely MJ plant :)

Seen some peeps i know allready,,,so Hi to those .
    And again HIGH GrowKind community ,,thnx for having me .

Hup

2. Dixie Hicky

Dixie Hicky Excommunicated

Nice to meet you!

I had the great pleasure of visiting your lovely country some years back. There's a couple of places Ive visited I loved SO much I'd like to live there...and Holland is one of them.

You're so...CIVILIZED, there. Hope I get to go back one day for a much longer visit.

Dixie

3. TheFomorian

TheFomorian Neo-Shaman

:-welcome-:

4. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

Welcome aboard Hupla!!!!!! (This guy is a fantastic grower!)

Cheers and ola!

Teamster6

5. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Nice to have you around Hupla. Hope you enjoy our little corner of the cyber world.

cheers,

6. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

:-welcome-: to :GK: hupla, we're glad to have you here! Teamster says you're a fantastic grower so I look forward to your future posts, hopefully we can learn something from each other. :thumbs-up:

7. RkyMtnWayHigh69

RkyMtnWayHigh69 2010 NAGC Winner

Hey Hupla! Definitely glad to have ya aboard the :GK: Express! Please keep hands and feet inside the ride at all times, until the internet comes to a complete and final stop at the gate.:laugh: Damn disclaimers!:spin:

Have you had a chance to check out your :GK: apparel? Just wondering if the :GK: logo is sporting around Holland yet.:ponder:

I'm sure we'll grow to know you much better over time. Thanks for making us a part of your cybernet world.:alienwink: :affro:

8. ResinRubber

And a fine job you did on that special hoodie Mr. Rky:thumbs-up: Hope Hupla is strutting it with pride!

9. RkyMtnWayHigh69

RkyMtnWayHigh69 2010 NAGC Winner

Yea, maybe someday you and AverageJoe will get yours . . .:laugh:

I promise progress is being made, but your shirt had a minor setback ResinRubber. It seems I put it on top of my new VW battery, when it was in my truck and burned a hole in the fucker. So, yours will have a special peace sign or sweet leaf of something to repair the little hole so it doesn't ruin the otherwise perfect shirt. ;) :ebert:

And AverageJoe's stuff . . . it's still sitting right here on the bench waiting for him to get his ass over here and tye dye it all custom like!:laugh::alienwink: :affro:

10. ResinRubber

Your plate, my shirt..maybe by the 2011 event we'll get everybody all their shit.:roffl:

11. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

Nice picture Hupla. :thumbs-up:

I'm sure that bee loved all that male pollen!

Welcome :wave:

12. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

Welcome to GK-Bud

13. AverageJoe

AverageJoe papa oom mow mow

:-welcome-:

Don't listen to Rky. Feel free to LET IT ALL HANG OUT!! :boobs: :nanner: :pottytrain2:

14. hupla

hupla cooking dinner

ola!!

Thnx for the welcome you all............damn teamster,,,you make me blush.

Gonna have to live up to expectations now hehe.

As soon as i can spam a pic of that hoodie,,,i will,,,,,,a proper introduction as it will be my first picture here on growkind.

I do believe i am very privilidged with such a hoodie,, :) THANKS a lot for it u kind growers :)

Gonna roll me SFV OG now,,,,,again thanks all for the welcome :)

Bout letting it hang out: i have no fear ,,,as my ganja is near ;)

greets!

RkyMtnWayHigh69 and ResinRubber like this.
  15. insaneface

insaneface Begun Flowering

welcome to Grow Kind Hupla glad to have you.. this place is full of info take your time and read up and feel free to ask...

16. bncooldude13

bncooldude13 I supply your drug dealer

Hey Hupla welcome to GK.

I JUST HATE ONE THING, THE AVATAR PICK.

BUT MOSTLY THE MALE PLANT IN IT. :qleft1: :qleft2: :qleft5: :qleft7: :new_2gunsfiring_v1: MALE PLANTS:qright4: :qright2: :qright7: :qright6: :qright5: :qright3:

17. ResinRubber

Unless you're a breeder (hint hint), then male plants are everything.

18. bncooldude13

bncooldude13 I supply your drug dealer

O for sure bud. Creating strains sounds great.

:anibong:

19. Useless

Useless Diogenes Reincarnate

OI OI my Dutch brother!

Good to see you on the board here.

For those of you who don't know, Hupla is my good friend, and knows his gear. An excellent grower, and not a bad photographer either. Some of his pictures will make you drool on your keyboard.

Hey brochahco, you training for my visit? I am. Heh heh heh

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And this little nug is one of many that's being saved for the great European smoke out of 2010/2011. Hope your lungs are prepared. :roffl:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:passsit:

BNCD13 - But the bee and the male cannabis have done in nature for tens of thousands of years, what we as humans are just now learning to do. ;) Personally I find it rather fitting.

20. hupla

hupla cooking dinner

:beerchug-2:

Oi oi oi Useless :)

Thank for guiding me here m8 .

Dont worry m8,,,i try to keep in the best of shape all year long hehe

I see you are taking your scedule also serious,,,some hard core belgium beers on that pic 2 .

Perhaps we should head 2 belgium and have a drinksession among them monks.......if we can keep up with them ,,perhaps we can convert them 2 our religion . (if i was monk i'd brew and grow mine ;) )

greets,

Hup