Old School Smoking Ideas!

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by 420Man, Jun 20, 2002.

1. 420Man

420Man Germinated

When you need a quick smoke,and you have nothing to smoke out of,or no papers..what do you do.Lastnight I got a toilet paper roll cut a hole in the top and put foil on it to make a bowl it works great.Another time i got a hairspray top cut a hole in it and put a straw in the hole,then make the bowl out of foil.well what does everyone else do?

2. PoSt HiPnOtIc

PoSt HiPnOtIc A Fat Sticky Bud

buy a nice glass piece,

we dont live in caveman times..:biggrin:

3. PoSt HiPnOtIc

foil has bad chemicls in it bad for lungs....

4. CanadianGoldSmoke

CanadianGoldSmoke Veggy Stage

are you saying that my father is a caveman? I agree--he's addicted to those fucking toilet rolls

5. Black Dragon

Black Dragon Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

Holy ****.

Why would you NOT have a pipe,bong, or papers? Thats totaly stupid.

(Foil will kill you when burned and inhaled)

but...

for the kids that can't buy that...

Take a knife and heat it up. 2 knives.

Then when they are red-hot push them against both sides of your weed. The THC will vaporize in the middle and you take a funnel (paper rolled up) and suck it in.

Knife hits.

6. 420Man

420Man Germinated

I am not being a ass or nothing..but i have been smoking with foil bowls for years and i am still ok..but i did not know it could kill you.thanks for telling me!

7. CigarAficionado

CigarAficionado Full Flowering

I have a pair of metal tongs that came with my hookah for holding charcoal briquets, tobacco, etc., and I heat those up (while wearing an oven mitt) and use them like hot knives.

8. lilroach

lilroach Guest

how about a good old apple bong?

9. Black Dragon

Black Dragon Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

take a lighter

Take a piece of tin foil

Put the lighter under it like you where burning paper.

The smoke that comes off will kill you when inhaled.

Don't believe me? Try it :biggrin:

10. CLOSETGROWTH

CLOSETGROWTH Banned

I dont know if its true or not..But i heard using foil or pop cans can lead to Alzheimers..My girl is a nurse,and thats what she told me.She dont lie,She better not.lol!!

11. SirSmokalot

SirSmokalot New Sprout

How about getting an empty coke can then on it's side with mouthpiece on top put a dint in the can and put lots of holes easy as but beware it is prety harsh so have small drags.

12. Green Eyes

Green Eyes Begun Flowering

when I have to use a can (I never use foil) I burn the aluminum until I can't see anymore smoke from the foil. True this most likely does not get rid of all the chemicals ,but I think it can get rid of most of them.

13. mikenbrett

mikenbrett New Sprout

Yes indeedy, My aunt is a trauma nurse and she said also that smoking from tin foil will cause harmful effects. She didnt say anything about a pop can but think about it. ****, ive used foil for screens like hundreds of times, i also used copper speaker wire for screeens too so there you go, im not dead, my vision is a little permanately fuzzy, and i got this glitch in my eye when the sun is bright, but other than that im ok.

14. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

LMAO @ M&B! Now we know what plagues you. Just kidding.....

15. greenthumb420

greenthumb420 Hash Engineer

I believe the smoke is aluminum oxide. And once it gets into your blood stream (through the lungs of course) it's deposited in the brain which kills brain tissue. Lets say a person did this alot. When they have a mri or ct scan it will look like tiny bb's in their scull....this is dead tissue.

16. Administrator

Getting back to the original post for this thread......420Man why in the world would you EVER be without your smoking utensils? I made it a habit to NEVER leave home without my travel buddy. Old habits die hard and I can always pull out my pipe for someone in need......most times I even fill it up because I am NEVER without my HERB, and mine is always top notch!

17. PoSt HiPnOtIc

lol mikenbret...hahah the sun kills my eyes, some of my friends call me vampire to piss me off :cool:every time the sun hits me:cool: <----see happy face wears glasses for the sun

18. Bluezman4

Bluezman4 Germinated

Aluminum can destroy your memory. I am a prime example. I've worked in an aluminum can plant for the past 28 years. My memory used to be good...like 5000 terabytes...now all I have left is like 4k.

19. Administrator

Are you sure that is do to the aluminum Blue?

20. XTRA

XTRA Veggy Stage

Herbsparky arn't you afraid of being pulled over or something while having weed in your possesion? I'm always paranoid when having weed on me or a pipe or anything like that. I try to have it on me as least as possible. I dont' know maybe I'm just paranoid.