Old School Smoking Ideas!

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by 420Man, Jun 20, 2002.

1. agrowguy

agrowguy Excommunicated

if you need a quick buzz, computer "duster"(s) work well, but fry cells. Ummm... i know that if you boil water, add crushed up or tablet (powder inside) form of Oxycodone (NOT OXYCONTIN) and mix that with SUDAFED crushed up and mixed with water. Then boil it slightly in a spoon as crackheads and heroin addicts do, trust me you'll feel like one, haha, but anyway, just do it, and then when all the water is gone, scrape off the powder. Snort it, smoke it, mix it , shoot it , eat it, mix it again with water and sell it as heroin, mix it again and shoot it youreself. I dont care

2. agrowguy

agrowguy Excommunicated

oh yeah, and if you want to know how to make crack just ask me, im a pro.

3. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

I have learned over the years to maintain very well when I am high Xtra. I always have Clear Eyes on hand and keep my pipe and stash in a small pouch and out of site. I was pulled over in Oregon once and had just smoked a fat bowl of some fine Keif. The cop never suspected a thing.....of course it helps to be very curtious. What is the worst they can do to ya? They will probably just take your **** and go find a nice shady spot to smoke it themselves!

4. fedatone

fedatone Germinated

unless the cop is trying to be employee of the month

i hate those ones man!