On With The Grow!!

Discussion in 'The Growkind Gallery' started by teamster6, Nov 23, 2009.

1. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

Nice Haul Team !!!!! Great job! So how many ways can you eat pickels??:roffl: -Bud

2. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

thanks mrastro and bud..................

Bud believe me we are getting a steady diet of them!!!!!

Mrastro I was talking bigger 2.5 gallon glass jugs to update. The bottom center ones are one gallon and the tall pickle ones are like two quart

:beerchug-2:

Teamster6

3. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

I have 4 of the the square ones. They're great. I picked them up at a Glass & China outlet. I'll have to swing by. I think they have bigger ones, with the lid like on a Yankee candle.

I asked Canadian123 how he cures, but he's not on often.

Didn't you say that you had to buy 5 gallon buckets for all the pickles?! :lmao:

4. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

HOO BOY Teamster. Wall-o-bud you got going huh? Most guys just stack empty beer cans, but not YOU..oh no.

Peanut butter and pickle samiches are mighty good ya know.

cheers,

5. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

Ha ha res I will have to try the pickle and peanut butter sandwiches!!!!

Teamster6

6. Rollinbonz

Rollinbonz Baptised By Satan

Fried Pickles

The growing gods surely favor you T6, just outstanding:droooling: :not-worthy: :thumbs-up:

You bring a whole new meaning to perpetual grow with those random sprouts:roffl:

Ever try batter fried pickle slices...they're the shit!!!!

:passsit:

7. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

thanks Rollin how about a receipe????? They sound great kind of like green fried tomatoes.

Mrastro...............Just so you know you can get eight of those big pickle jars full of pickels in a five gallon bucket with the juice:roffl: :roffl:

Teamster6

8. Rollinbonz

Here's ya goT but you can use any type of batter, beer batter is good, just substitute beer for the water. Tempura batter works well too.

Just a warning..... these can be extremely addictive.

FRIED DILL PICKLES

1 cup flour

1/4 cup cornstarch

1 tsp. baking powder

1 egg yolk

1/4 tsp. salt

1 cup ice water

2 tbsp. dill pickle juice

8 medium-large pickles, sliced 1/4-inch

or 4 cups drained dill pickles

Oil for frying

Stir flour, cornstarch, baking powder, and salt into a large bowl. Make a well in center, add water, egg yolk and dill pickle juice at the same time. Stir until smooth. Cover bowl and refrigerate 30 minutes. Heat at least 2 inches of oil in deep fryer. Dip pickles in batter to coat evenly and fry.

Gratitude likes this.
  9. RkyMtnWayHigh69

RkyMtnWayHigh69 2010 NAGC Winner

Hey, kick ass job Teamster6!

Remember this?

I was pretty close. ;)

Kick ass documentary my :GK: friend!

Thanks for sharing all the :cool-pix:

10. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

Yea you were damn close rocky good eye from experience. If we would not have smoked out of it for six weeks we would have probably hit the four pound mark but this will get us by till the next grow harvest. I think??

Teamster6

11. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

Thanks rollin I will try this!!!! What do you think about useing cannabutter for the oil?????

Teamster6

12. Rollinbonz

The burning point of butter is too low. The oil should be at 325-350F and the canabutter burns at about 265F. If ya cooked it w/ cannabutter at such a low temp you would probably end up with a soggy mess not too mention wasted butter.

13. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

thanks rollin oil it is!!

Teamster6

14. RkyMtnWayHigh69

I sure hope so, if not you and the Mrs's are complete and total potheads!:roll:

Good luck making your little stash last.:laugh:

Once again, great job!:biggrin::ebert:

15. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

I guess we must be Rocky cause the last grow at 2 1/4 pounds we zipped thrue it in a heartbeat. You know when its good it goes so damn fast!!!!

Teamster6

16. RkyMtnWayHigh69

Ohhhhh, you don't have to tell me . . . I harvested several times this year and I'm always looking at the bottoms of empty jars.:shocked:

Between the HashBerry, Mellinnium, Blue Mystic, Double Gum and the White Lightning . . . all harvested since the first of the year . . . I'm down to a 1/4lb of so . . . I am harvesting frequently and I am dealing with some changes . . . but I need more pot too. LOL

Great haul my :GK: friend. :) :ebert:

17. AverageJoe

AverageJoe papa oom mow mow

What a great thread teamster. :thumbsup: Thanks for all the hard work and time you put into it. I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of this grow. Wow, what a harvest. :notworthy:

Can't wait for the next one. :popcorn-2:

18. stickyicky24

stickyicky24 Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Ya thanks alot Teamster......I know it's time consuming constantly taking and uploading pics and updating your thread. But it's also the reason I pop into the gallery first everytime I log on!!!:thumbs-up: And what an f'n pull!! Thats more than I've done in my first 3 combined:not-worthy: (Ok Ok it's WWWAAAYY more LOL!!) Enjoy those buds I know what hard work you put in, especially hand watering all those beasts. So you running new strains this next go round???

19. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

thanks Joe for watching the thread and the compliment

Sticky thanks next grow I have some clones to do Madonna and K.O. Kush.

Teamster6

20. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

AS joe siad, this has been a great thread. Great job my fine pot growing friend. :thumbs-up: