Once you go WACKS

Discussion in 'Hash and Oil' started by friendlyfarmer, Jul 18, 2014.

1. friendlyfarmer

friendlyfarmer Rollin' Coal

You never go backs.

Unless you are smoking my wax. Last night a friend came over and bout 10:30 we decided it was time to do some dabs. We each did two shots of the yellow wax, and then a half hour later my friend (who is an old school head bout 50 years old) was balled up in the fetal position on my living room floor. He stayed that way till about midnight, then he was asleep on the couch. I put a blanket on him and set his phone next to him and went to bed. When I woke up he was gone.

:roffl: I hope he's not pissed at me. At one point I went in to check on him and he was smiling blissfully in his sleep.

2. Grown in Tx.

Grown in Tx. Locked and Loaded

Apparently that was one dab too many:roffl:

3. ducrider

ducrider growing your mamas weed

he's worse than dead....... his brain is gone:roffl:

4. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

have you spoke to your friend yet? :redbong:

5. friendlyfarmer

No but I know he's alive and well because he the wives are friends and I would have heard about it.

I just hope he's not embarrassed. Everybody balls up on the floor from time to time.

6. Grown in Tx.

That shit happened to my wife last night. we were at my son's place and she had been drinking beer(bud ice) about a 6 pack in she decides she wants to smoke:danger:. We had just loaded the micro G pen, she took the biggest rip and then 1 more. about 20 minutes later she was on the floor saying her legs don't work. I had to leave her there, and pick her up this morning

7. friendlyfarmer

BHO is your friend until it isn't.

She OK now?

My friend who stayed over told me that he was basically tripping for three days and couldn't get his head to stop spinning. He called in to work Friday AND Monday :LOL:

Although I know BHO is strong, I suspect he had some kind of 24-hr flu virus or some kind of food poisoning or something to make him that sick and fucked up. I mean I smoke the shit all day long and that never happens to me.

8. Grown in Tx.

yeah man that happened about 11 last night, she text me at 7 this morning to come pick her up. she's fine. although she says she's scared of it now. last weekend her and my youngest daughter (20 years old) tried it and laughed for over an hour with no issues.

9. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

I smoke too much. Even dabs for the most part just give me the sweats when it's bad. Though if I quit smoking for a while just the right strain with a couple tokes will have me floored. LOL Then again I know a couple of guys that take such large dabs it's retarded. That could possibly send me to that point. LOL

Any of you guys ever seen this? LMFAO Fastforward to 1:40 if you don't want to watch it all. Funny but then again poor kid. Because I'm sure he probably was really freaking out that much.

[YOUTUBE]Wth_U9MF_ZA[/YOUTUBE]

10. Grown in Tx.

Frozen in time hahaha:roffl::roffl:. I had a buddy that got the lung lock. Glad I read in high times to expect that from some or i might have freaked out with him.

11. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

Now that is some funny shit. :roffl: I'll bet that's his last dab.

12. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

That's the same kid who would drink two beers then fuck your mom's poodle while wearing your sister's underwear claiming he blacked out.

13. friendlyfarmer

:LOL: Yeah. Annoying over actor.

14. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

Bwahahaha that's hilarious Res.