Opinions on TGA Genetics...

Discussion in 'Strains and Crosses' started by allsmilez, Feb 17, 2014.

1. allsmilez

allsmilez snow bunny

Hello my kind friends lol :passsit: Long time, no see.... issue...long story short, lost all my genetics to my sneaky ex husband in the divorce :BangHead:....now having to start all over... My fiancé is very fond of TGA Genetics, and he had amassed quite a few of his own crosses that I am now toying with... Right now I am in the process of crossing a very nice, compact, sweet smelling male Deep Purple F1 with a large, bushy, skunky, female Deep Purple F2....both have whorled phyllotaxy and I am curious if it is more common in certain strains or is it just a genetic anomaly that just happened? I'm excited to see what we get from this cross, as I have never worked with TGA before and trust that I'll get some good honest feedback, and you KNOW I'll keep ya'll informed ;) ...oh, and bonus, just to rub it in, we are in Colorado, and YES, IT IS GLORIOUS and BEAUTIFUL, and spring can't come soon enough lol....:bravo:

2. Psycho D

Psycho D LEE VAN SPLEEF

TGA is MG's thing right? (maybe someone else can answer this.)

3. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

I don't think this was MG, Mg just tried some breeding with those genes

4. Discorilla

Discorilla Shining like a Discoball!

TGA is Subcool, and I like his genetics. I have a cross of my own that I made with his Jesus OG. 5 out of 5 have cracked open and are getting planted later today.

The only problem I have with his stock, is that I wish he would sell F3 to F4 stock. His stuff has a lot of different phenotypes.

5. JuggaloKing420

JuggaloKing420 Just clownin around

I only ran TGA's Querkle, and had herms. Full blown bananna fest. Only strain I've had throw nanners like Querkle was Mr. Nice's Shark Shock.

6. allsmilez

allsmilez snow bunny

I noticed that there seems to be a love affair with a certain male Space Queen as far as TGA goes...I wish the strains were a little more stable, too... But I'm mainly seeing 2 major different phenos for each batch...Lost my 15 year old Purple Nurple BC and it sucks to have to start over, but found the Deep Purple an intriguing way to possibly get close to what I had :thumbs-up:.... Will be crossing the Deep Purple with Pink Lady (Plushberry), Space Jill, and Space Bomb...(figured I had them going and ready, why not?) It was all Dairy Queen and Chernobyl last year, I'm game to try TGA's lines and see what happens :D

7. allsmilez

allsmilez snow bunny

Are we talking "Hermaphrodite" or are we talking a pistillate plant that throws "bananas" under stress? ....I don't care for Hermaphrodite genes, but if it takes a LOT of stress before it selfs, I actually might look into incorporating it into some stock....but ONLY under SERIOUS stress lol.... But no freaks of nature please lmao...I'm hoping that's not the case because I lost that friggin Purple Nurple and I want it back! :smokin:

8. JuggaloKing420

JuggaloKing420 Just clownin around

I'm talking about full blown herms. They showed no signs of stress and the other strains in the garden at the time threw no bananas.

9. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

Sounds like a night at LVs house, watchin a patriots game...:rofl6:

10. allsmilez

allsmilez snow bunny

That would SO SUCK! No sign of problems yet, though... out of 48 started, we got 11 males, and they went into the flower room 8 days ago....so I'll be keeping my fingers crossed and a very close eye..:popcorn-2: