Organic tobacco

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana' started by Chief Pot, Jun 24, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chief Pot

Chief Pot Developed Alternating Nodes

What dangers would be avoided by Homegrown tobacco?? are there many types of tobacco plants? i think it would be interesting to have some tabaccy growin in the backyard garden what do u gusy think

2. Useless

Useless Diogenes Reincarnate

DOn't know much about different types of tobacco. But I think it would be way more healthy to grow your own. The tobacco companies put in chemicals. Plus they treat the tobacco with chems to help "flavor".

I know some of the french and british cigs don't have the chemical treatments, and they are way smoother and actually taste "better". Hope that helps.

3. Chief Pot

Would i still have a chance to aquire cancer and emphesima?

4. Useless

Useless Diogenes Reincarnate

Yes you will. There are toxins are created from burning the plant matter. Thats why Dr's are telling med users to vaporize.

(Edited by Useless at 7:29 am on June 25, 2003)

5. Guest

I believe American Spirit sells organic tobacco, that is no additives, in a pouch form.   the package is tan and red. gives me a good buzz, and i cant smoke but like 5 a day.  tyin to quit all together though....you know they(cigarette companies) are pumping extra nicotine into their cig's to get people hooked that much quicker.  mutha fucking bastards

6. Chief Pot

Ill have to check that out budz, today i i found out i can get all natural cigarettes from some indian reservation $15 a carton, he says they dont believe adding chemicals i told him ti pick me up a piece pipe too anyways ill be trying those soon

7. 420solo

420solo Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Tobacco Takes Months to Years to cure.

8. 420solo

420solo Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.