Outside organics

Discussion in 'Organic Cultivation' started by Toker2, Dec 31, 2009.

1. Toker2

Toker2 Looking at a hot ass

Revisited......

I always did some shit i now regret.

Dizion the dirt, etc..........

And sevens dust.

I do not want to do that ever again.

Im parranoid about dirt, If you go out and mix up dirt with amendments

I can bet you will have grubs etc.....

What I plan to do is dig say a 4x4 out , remove all soil and add my own

But its not a sure bet, never know where those fuckers are.

Cut worm grubs are the ones i hate the most and of course the adults.

Outside of just Planting some for the bugs and the deer is there any natural ways to deal with the problem.....without Neam oil

that shit sucks terds

2. LUDACRIS

LUDACRIS Excommunicated

Want to be grower "ooooooooohhhhhhhhh i am stuck".

Why cant you spell anything correctly its "neem oil". Do you know anything about pest control ????? :rofl: .

Retard.

:welcome:

3. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

Why dont you two adults try being a little nicer. We dont allow the flameing on here and its getting old

Teamster6

4. Toker2

Hes stalking me now lol

ahh screw him......yeah dick head Im new, they know it

and imho your newer than me

fuck this infintile shit

soooooooo t6

any ideas on the dirt

5. LUDACRIS

LUDACRIS Excommunicated

I just joined and this asshole wants to attack me as some kind of newbie.

:icon_scratch:

6. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

Your saying dig out a 4 x 4 and fill and plant it?? shit why not use some kind of bags or buckets and just dig a round hole for each plant. Hey toker check out outlaws kf pics on og sannies corner

Teamster6

7. LUDACRIS

LUDACRIS Excommunicated

Stop being such a dick and ASSUMING people who have just joined know nothing and you may get some help.

LUDA.

8. Toker2

well i am in some .....i have read that 1 gallon = 1 foot

so 5 = 5 feet

in some areas i would kike to see if my strain will go bigger, plus i was thinking outdoor sog?

9. LUDACRIS

LUDACRIS Excommunicated

Shit you really dont have a clue. Yes 1 gallon of soil is just a guideline for a 12" tall plant but you can grow 4ft plants in 1/2 gallon pots if you know how to look after them correctely. I grow small and use 8" pots for growing 3.5/4.0ft tall plants with no problems.

10. Toker2

well thank you and fuck you

lol

ya dick head ....newb ....thats me

11. LUDACRIS

LUDACRIS Excommunicated

Cool just ask if you need any advice. I hold no grudges and dont care what people say about me and if you ASSUME i am a newb then thats cool with me but i think you are the newb here mate :laughing1: .

1 gallon of soil per foot of plant :rofl: .

Its like school all over again :roulette: .

:laughing1: :welcome: :icon_scratch: :shocked: :smile: :animbong: :passit:

12. Toker2

LOL .....I will

I do not know what you are.....but your attacks on sannies

seemed harsh and premature.IMO newb opinion of course....

but im drunk and just pissing around

no grudges here ......

Im not sure how we got on this tangent

but fuck it bro

Ill sip a wisky for ya and may this new year be better than the last fucked up one:passit:

13. LUDACRIS

LUDACRIS Excommunicated

Whisky (now thats hardcore:smile: ).

Everything is cool with me mate its all done and dusted and like i said i have never heard of sannies and cant diss what i have not tried as i live in the U.K and have only ever used nirvana. Yes i have heard of attitude seeds and other sources/suppliers but i dont order seeds i just go to the shop and but them over the counter and always choose nirvana.

(easy on that whisky shit as it will floor your ass :smile: ).

LUDA.

14. Toker2

Ahh it will but im sipping,,,,lol

well if ever nirvinas out of something you have another option

Im all into other sites too......but being a newb they ''sell''me

folks around here help clear up the bullsht

hell man i did not even know ak48 was a knock off of ak47:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Im a newn lol so i trust folks here who have giving me advise that is straigt up

Nirvina.....Im not decided though i own 3 of their strains im only on the first one.

I did say I have heard nice thigs about them .........

cool though

to just go to the store must rock:passit:

15. Toker2

OK....moving right along.........

cool how ? Love to hear how to do it.

what yield?, you talking just donkey dongs?

What is the correct way to grow a 4 foot plant in a 1/2 gallon pot?

sounds cool as im leaning to cramming a bunch of clones in 2 l

bottles in a semi 12/12 ph harvest

i say semi cause i give the clones 1 month to root and one full month

to veg .....or thats my current plan but its going to take time to get up enough clones

anyway how big do you suppose they will end up and what yield

approx of course

16. nuggnester

nuggnester Pot & Poker Enthusiast

I don't understand?

4 foot plants in 1/2 gallon pots eh? HAHA There is absolutely not way to grow a four foot plant in that size pot without it being rootbound. Not saying you cannot do it or anything, but it will be rootbound...nothing you can do about it.

you could trim the roots back every month...which IMO does not make them healthy. My plants (see avatar) take a noticable hit in their speed of growth after about 2 and a half months(5 gallon buckets)...at that point the roots have wrapped around the bottom a couple 50 times...and by the time i harvest, they have wrapped around hundreds of times...the plants are healthy and all, but still rootbound. By the time I harvest I cannot even stick a needle-like thermocouple into the soil without hearing the crunch of bunches of roots...roots sticking out of the top of the soil (not surface feeders either! ) The roots grow unbelievably fast if you keep the soil around 60-62 F...when i pull the plant out of the bucket there is absolutely not usable soil leftover...it is ALL within a giant root mass.

AGAIN IM NOT CALLING YOU A LIAR...but don;t fool yourself into thinking your plants are all ultra healthy...because I doubt they are. I'm curious as to what aspect of my post you birate me for, Mr. insecure.

why do you always pick fights with people? You are at less than 100 posts and i've seen AT LEAST 3 threads with you flaming. chill dude.

17. Dank Vapor

Dank Vapor Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

Cardboard toilet tubes work well for cutworms. Put them around the plant while its small if you can, or you got to cut and reform with duct tape. Keep like 2" above the soil, the rest under.

Basil is a nice deterrent for some pests as well. Organic Tomato growers will interleave them with Basil plants to reduce the need for pesticides.

Digging out a 4x4 space is a pain in the ass. Better to just sink 5 gal buckets into the ground. Leave a couple inch lip. Put some weed blocker in the bottom of them with rocks n shit for extra drainage, to keep bugs/roots out as well as keep MJ roots contained, and drill holes in the bottom (a lot, atleast 1/2"). Put rocks also in the bottom of your hole so you don't get dirt clogging in the drain holes.

18. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

That's quite interesting....I'll have to try that sometime. :ebert:

19. LionLoves420

LionLoves420 Lazy Days In The Sun

I am still kinda confused as to what the hell we are talking about here.......worms and basil?

:passit:

20. Dank Vapor

Dank Vapor Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

The odors that Basil gives off is a deterrent to a few Tomato plant pests.

Toker was asking about organics outside and bitching about pests so I was throwing that solution out which I got in my organic growers guide. Explains which plants help other plants by either a chemical or odor, etc. Ever since I added Basil to my Tomatoes, I don't get those little green caterpillars anymore. Haven't needed to sevin dust them in like 6 months, mind you, something is eating the Basil now, but my maters are safe.