part 1 - how to smoke your bubble

Discussion in 'Hash and Oil' started by oil baron, Mar 21, 2006.

1. oil baron

oil baron Germinated

10th anniversary roor - gold inlay

5 gal bubble bag's - distilled ice + distilled h2o + 1 oz power plant + 1 shiskaberry + 150 g B.C. herb : all whole nugs :

73 u

roor jar

bowl of mixed grades

give thanks >

Attached Files:

2. DroDro

DroDro Veggy Stage

nice i love bubble hash and have just ordered me some roor goods last night (wife got me some toys this year for my b-day) was wondering if you use all bags or just the work bag and the 73u?

i will most likely mix up some bubble tonight also i have a friend who supplied me with a large amount of very sugery trim so i will be using that but nothing beats some bubble from straight nugz i cant wait to see this thread unfold:D

3. eaglesvision

eaglesvision Germinated

well good to see ya alive and well, keep comming back eh

nice pipe bra , can't wait to see the pic's of the bubble

new ways for old dogs eh

hehehehehe

peace eagle

4. Chief Smokingbud

Chief Smokingbud Hash Engineer

Sweet piece OB. Was that the recent bags, i thought you were going to wait for that 8th bag? Can't wait to see how the new vape works.

5. wawona

wawona The Trichome Connoisseur

hey OB, that last pic is a beaut'.

6. oil baron

oil baron Germinated

all bag's, Dro Dro, or you make shit quality. Trust me - Ralfie did it the other way (only using 73u, one other and the main blue bag) for yr's when he lost the other bag's (some asshole threw 'em away) and the quality was shit.

Chief, this was actually with just the 7 bag's... just got the 8th :cool: ... will have pic's with that next time around :D

hehe, concentrates were needed... couldn't wait ... but now the 8th bag and the vape are here... so champion it shall bee. ;)

whaddup eagle, yah, you can't keep me down... :D tried to ring ya... will try again soon.

7. eaglesvision

eaglesvision Germinated