peanut butter

Discussion in 'The 'Kind Kitchen' started by starzandskarz27, Jan 12, 2007.

1. starzandskarz27

starzandskarz27 Established Healthy Roots

so i was visiting a medical MJ dispensary and saw that they had peanut butter infused with mj! does anyone know the process to make this stuff? i searched around online and couldnt come up with anything :( anyone have any ideas??

2. natemic

natemic Developed Alternating Nodes

i dont know about that exactly, you can just make a firecracker, and itll work alot better too, i assume. just put a couple crackers with a mix of pb and grinded weed (like .5-1 gram) in the center all mixed up. wrap that bitch in foil and put it in the oven on around 320 for like, 20 mins or something and youll trip for hours man. use pb with alot of oil and fat too, and get something to drink because they taste like shit.

3. snickelfritz

snickelfritz Weed College Hall Monitor

Easiest way I would think would be to toss 2 or 3 cups of peanuts into a food processor, add a tablespoon of cannabutter and let it rip.

See what comes out.
    :eusa_shifty:

4. starzandskarz27

starzandskarz27 Established Healthy Roots

yeah i was wondering if they just added the canna butter but that kinda seems like a halfass way of doing it for some reason haha maybe im just ripped!

5. Wicher

Wicher Germinated

Ya I would think that would work just adding cannabutter to the penutbutter. I add 1 teasppon of canna to my hotcoco and mac and cheese! Dont really taste it either. And I get nice body high from it.:punk: