pee gate, the greatest troll of all time

Discussion in 'Politics' started by nippie, Jan 11, 2017.

1. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

can we all agree this was the best troll of all time.

I read the logs this morning on 4chan after hearing all night about Trump being compromised, kudos to 4chan, literally the funniest troll of all time, I can't believe CNN ran with that story but theyve been backing off the past couple hours. Even the CIA :D omg i havent laughed this hard in ages

literally had tears coming out

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/3259984-Trump-Intelligence-Allegations.html

https://www.buzzfeed.com/kenbensing...ties-to-russia?utm_term=.sg6jKroyB#.utyk3g8b2

https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95568919/#95571329

2. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Unbelievable. But Trump brings this shit on himself. If he weren't such an absolute buffoon of a human being none of it would be plausible. When you tell folks you grab strange women by the pussy when you meet them....it not a stretch to believe golden showers on a mattress in Moscow.

3. nippie

that press conference though...'it's false, I'm a germaphobe'

still laughing, but i love that he belittled cnn,

on side note, i like sessions response to the marijuana thing, congressman massie says he intends to file for state rights law for marijuana

4. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Sessions easy on weed? You're dreaming. I saw the hearing and you're putting hope in a very questionable source. Could it be since you voted Trump you're going to give Sessions a break? Hope not bro. Nobody in Washington deserves a break. Least of all some POS lifetime hardcore Prohibitionist politician like Sessions.

Massie came in through the side door of Hemp for Kentucky. A solid ally in State's Rights for legalization though.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2017
  5. nippie

Nah, sessions is states rights guy, he said he would uphold the law and some laws need to be changed.

Massie is taking him to task and so will paul in the senate

6. SuperMoChombo

SuperMoChombo Well-Known Member

All tRump has to do to pump his ratings and secure a place in history is legalize weed federally and cash in on the gold rush with his private businesses which he will in no way be enriched by Sarcasm

He's probably not going to see that move though.

What I wonder is what pressures that have controlled past presidents will come to bear on this one, and how his pretend universe will play out with those who actually have money and power (instead of a sweep of the spotlight on the DC stage and self aggrandizing nonsense).

Its a small world after all.

7. ducrider

ducrider growing your mamas weed

Oor..... ban 130 million people from entering the United States with the stroke of a pen.. Pretty sure he'll get a slot on the History Channel for that one.