Photobucket

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by SuperMoChombo, Jul 20, 2017.

1. SuperMoChombo

SuperMoChombo Well-Known Member

I just realized all my threads/posts with pics from photobucket are no longer viewable and when i went to the site they tried to charge me money. For something that has been free for at least 10 years. That is posting pics on forums. they want to charge me to do it. I don't know how much because I simply refuse. FUCK YOU PHOTO BUCKET

Nothing enrages me more than a trickster trying to swindle me. Nothing.
    I'm sorry GK but I won't bow to their marketing genius. They will never get a single penny from me ever, and I've got that old urge to sue.....make them pay in legal fees defending a lawsuit. It costs me very little, them a small fortune. Course of dealing in an implied contact and all.

My plan is to move all the pics to a different place, even my own website or something, that doesn't try to FUCK MY ASSHOLE but honestly I can't see editing 10 years worth of posts to redirect links, etc.

So photobucket fucked us all. They got me in a position that no reasonable person would bow out of. But I am bowing out. Fuck them.

Edit: Can I say fuck one more time?

2. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

Sure go ahead. Saying fuck a lot has never fucking bothered me. Fuck.

Also it seems that your ass takes a pounding a lot.

ducrider and blazerwill420 like this.
  3. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

Why don't you upload your pics to gk's server? Webby is paying big bucks for us all to do so.

toshin, Lvstickybud and ResinRubber like this.
  4. toshin

toshin Active Member

I use flickr for most of my older photos. Some low amount a year. All the pics here I am using the albums.