Political Humor Thread

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Administrator, Jan 27, 2007.

1. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

I know this one is old, but I still like it. :)

Three Things to think about:

1. COWS
    2. THE CONSTITUTION
    3. THE TEN COMMANDMENTS

COWS

Is it just me, or does anyone else find it amazing that our government can track a cow born in Canada almost three years ago, right to the stall where she sleeps in the state of Washington and they tracked her calves to their stalls? But they are unable to locate 11 million illegal aliens wandering around our country. Maybe we should give them all a cow.

THE CONSTITUTION

They keep talking about drafting a Constitution for Iraq . Why don't we just give them ours? It was written by a lot of really smart guys, it's worked for over 200 years and we're not using it anymore.

TEN COMMANDMENTS

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments in a courthouse........You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt Not Commit Adultery" and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of lawyers, judges and politicians -- it creates a hostile work environment.

2. ReasonSupreme

ReasonSupreme Veggy Stage

I've always figured that the gov't deliberately turns it's collective eyes away from this problem, both for the cheap labor, and its intentions of implementing the nefarious Amero.

3. Randy High

Randy High Organic Alumni

Shit guys did yall know that Baghdad is the Capital of the Muslim world?

Bush wants to take Baghdad..

That's like stealing your little Bro's Pudding.. You think he won't hate ya and hurt?

Later when he is 60 lbs bigger he will prolly punk ya for it...

It's obvious the whole thing is about the monies they have invested.

It's a crime to use Government resources for private gain except for Iraq.

4. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

dont give them ideas herb,lol...

...Ssssh herb,they want us to notice this...so they can say:wink: "see we never lose track of our cattle from across the borders,now if y'all just let us brand y'all and insert a microchip under your skin then we'll never lose track of any of y'all!" Shit man,dont know bout in the states but the UK is becoming more like a cattle market everyday,now we gotta have ID cards!I REFUSE!Peace:pimp: