Pop corn buds in a bag

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by choker, Jun 22, 2011.

1. choker

choker HIDING OUT

I have looked at dozens of bags in last year that people have bought. I have not seen any, not even 1 time where there was big buds in the bag. I remember making bags where ya could take the buds out and cut it in half and look inside of it like ya would a bananna. They seem to be all pop corn/bottom of the barrel buds. Are the top big buds being sold in shops or what? The plant had too of produced big buds. Where and the hell are they? I tell people they are spending 20 a gram on bottom shit.

2. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

I see the same thing. WTF? It looks like the grower snips every flower cluster off the bud. Hurts me to look at it.

3. I don't even bother trimming that stuff anymore. All goes into the hash/cooking box to be used later. Which reminds me.... I've got some hash making/cooking to do!

4. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

I got to laugh when the kids show me the $125 a 1/4 weed the buds are all airy & on a big stem I alway ask what strain & they never know. But once in a while they do get some decent shit.Bud

5. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

I cut all the bud off the stems unless its a couple big buds to be stored. If its going in my jars it gets cut off. I used to hate buying bags that had big damn stems.

t6

6. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

The dealers here pre grind your weed. All the shit buds and stems go in the grinder. Buuzzzzzzzzzz and done £20 bags anyone lol.

7. ShadowWarrior

ShadowWarrior In The Spirit Realm

shit yeah I'll take a 20 pound bag for 20.. shit how'd you do that symbol?

8. ResinRubber

That's because you cats don't smoke proper joints.

9. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

Then you really fuck it up by putting tobacco in it-Bud

10. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

yeah u weirdos!

:roffl:

11. Grown in Tx.

Grown in Tx. Locked and Loaded

I think alot of people like the smaller buds because of the smaller stem. I had some family visit from Ireland, they drink their whiskey strait and dilute the weed with tobacco, I told 'em im drinkin strait whiskey your smokin strait weed.:passsit:

12. Deadweed

Deadweed My Plants 2 weeks Flower

Things have changed a lot, dealers are trying to get more money for less product. Heck I just saw an episode of Dragnet (for those who remember) about an episode on pot. He was talking about the dealers in the beginning and how they sell a lid for 10 bucks and 50-75 cents a joint and I was like "shit I wish we still had those prices"

13. stickyicky24

stickyicky24 Cured Fat Sticky Bud

I snip all my buds from the main branches cause I believe they cure better that way. They all end up like little golf ball sized nugs. So if anyone ever were to get anything from me (which they dont cause I'm a hoarder) it would be smaller sized buds as well. Makes it easy to pack a jar to the max.

And as far the stem thing, I'm sure most of you guys have weighed yours and know it doesn't amount to much. Even foot long stems from a cola are like 2-3 grams not much when your talking about an oz. size bud.

14. ShadowWarrior

nothing new. supply and demand combined with the ingnorance of true value and ease of growing your own.

My opinion is that marijuana is pretty easy to produce as long as u keep pests off and take care of it. When i hear about ppl paying out the ass for it, I gotta say, "what ru fucking retarded? why do you pay that much?"

and typically they reply with something like, "because it's really good and hard to get". Hard to get?!?! all you do is put a fucking seed in some dirt, give it light, water and plant food, and in a few months, you've got ganjah! How hard is that? It usually goes way over their head and then I get looked at like I just provided the formula for cold fusion, OR they say something cocky like "yeah but my bud doesn't have any seeds in it and I'm not buying shit weed to get them".. thats the problem with the situation under discussion- Mass fucking ignorance. anybody ever notice how in the movies where a group of idiots goes out to find a mystic marijuana field, they get all excited and immediately commence robbing it.. or in some cases even start to screw right there.. just so damn excited.. without even a bit of consideration that in most of these cases it has already been mentioned the plot takes place in something like july or august.. riight. Then these idiots don't stop to consider that the person or ppl who put in the work to grow it are hanging out nearby and heavily armed and/or psychotic... remember the latest Friday the 13th movie or The Beach?

Those are the kinds of ppl who have caused street prices to be so ridiculous.

15. JuggaloKing420

JuggaloKing420 Just clownin around

Lets not forget the prices are high because of the risk involved. Around here, people pay out the ass because they can't handle the heat to grow themselves. My life and family are at risk because of a plant.. So yea, they're going to pay..Ease doesn't compare to risk

16. ShadowWarrior

thats a very good point.

17. ResinRubber

Bingo!!!!! Around here figure $10K first offense if you get popped for cultivation or felony possession. That risk has to show in the cost to consumer or nobody would do it.

18. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

Its expensive because its illegal. You get popped growing and you get in trouble.

19. JuggaloKing420

JuggaloKing420 Just clownin around

Add in the loss of employment and it easily goes over $10K

20. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

I need to update my GPL!