Pre98 Bubba x Oriental Express

Discussion in 'Grow Log Forum' started by Bigbud214, Oct 2, 2011.

1. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

Hey BB, looks great buddy. let me know how it smokes, and did you take clones? :good job:

2. Bigbud214

Bigbud214 Ganja Guru Extreme

I did take clones my friend. I have 2 in 8inch pots one im gonna clone for a full run of her and the other is going into flower soon. The small bud I took a ouple days ago smoke amazingly. Very smooth and seet grape taste initially. A slight jasmine finish, truely amazing flavor that tickles my nose on exhale. It has an immediate head high thats energetic but also moves into the body but its an energetic high for me.

3. Bigbud214

Day 59 for my OG Kush.... she will be coming down in a week or so.

I will post pics of the other 2 Rednecks tomorrow

OGK

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Mrgreengenes

Very nice my friend. Nice and Frosty.:thumbsup:

5. Bigbud214

Thank you buddy... I love this strain it was my first strain I purchased.

6. Bigbud214

ok here we are on day 66 of flower for the following 3 ladies. I will be chopping the OG Kush in a couple of days. The 2 Redneck Exp will be coming down in a week and a half.

RE4

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

RE2

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

OGK

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

It all looks Dank to me brother! :bravo: I DO like the looks of that Reserva Privada OG. I may just go that route when I order seeds. :good job:

8. Bigbud214

Man Its a winner and I ordered the femmed version. I know you dont like fem seeds but they have reg as well. Not cheap but worth it. Very dense aromatic fruity kushness. AMAZING in every aspect.

9. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Redneck 4.....speechless

10. Mrgreengenes

Holy Crap brother! Great job. :bravo:

11. Bigbud214

Res

Thanks Man... What is it about RE4 that leaves you speechless? I mean she has nice color and is fucking dripping in trichomes. There is NO and I mean NO! bud mas whatsoever. I mean I just dont Understand it. I should have put a size reference. It will dry like popcorn once trimmed.

MrG

I appreciate the props. I owe what I accomplish with hempy to you. You guided me along even though I didnt follow exactly. Maybe if I do Ill get better results lol.

12. ResinRubber

Seriously man? Look at that sativa structure, she's a lady through and through. Not a bombastic Pamela Anderson style indica cluster....more to the lean exotic Lucy Liu with those reddish full clusters spiraling up slender legs. Bet you a figurative zip she kicks yer ass.

yeah...I still need to get laid.

13. Bigbud214

Like I said shes dripping wet. Just no bud size there. Those colas are all fluff. Im serious I wish they had some density to them. Alas her buds are cotton balls....lmao

14. ResinRubber

Just like a satty...tease tease tease. Then she knocks yer eyeballs out. It's why commercial guys hate them and why guys like me always have one or two in the mix.

15. Mrgreengenes

That's rite shake it baby!!! :coolbounce: I just love the color and the frostyness of it. It's a shame there is no weight. Still looks good though. :thumbsup:

16. link420

link420 Smokin' Fat Sticky Buds

Great looking buds dude. What your buds lack in bud mass, they more than make up for in frostyness. Seriously BB, that OG has got to be some of the frostiest bud I've ever seen, and the RedEx looks killer too!

17. Bigbud214

Thanks everyone they are very frosty in deed

18. Midnight Garden

Midnight Garden Excommunicated

Very nice BB, that re4 looks a lot like my sweet dreams, your's is frostier by far but there are a lot of similarities in the bud structure and color. Same thing happened too, buds dried to like popcorn, small and airy, but really stony. I still have two jars of it from over a year ago. Got seeds too.

Sweet Dreams - This pic is from the first time I grew it, this pheno was the bomb.

[​IMG]

19. Useless

Useless Diogenes Reincarnate

Nice job dude.

20. Bigbud214

Thanks MG and USE

Im going back to soil Im not impressed by hempy... didnt get the increase in yields I was expecting... and I HATE I mean REALLY HATE rinsing perlite.