psychoactive drink recipies

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by Soulshiner, Jun 10, 2002.

1. Soulshiner

Soulshiner Guest

hello brothers and sisters, a question is being posed for anyone with direct expierience, secondhand accounts, or anyone who has heard a rumor of information.  i've read, from a search on yahooka.com, that one can brew a crazy liquer by using stems from thier green psychoactive plant matter and alcohol.  the recipie [found at.....  http://www.rain.org/~philfear/potka.html] calls for vodka, i've decided to experiment with everclear.  i'd be welcome to all opinions on this matter.  

2. whitelightnin1

whitelightnin1 Developed Alternating Nodes

Do you think that its a good idea to mix psychoactive materials with EVERCLEAR? lol [​IMG]

3. Soulshiner

Soulshiner Guest

i see it as a fantabulous idea.  i'm a big fan of everclear, we mix it up and make a real tasty punch.  i plan on concocting some type of special tastiness if the experiment works.  but i wish i didnt have to wait a few days.  anybody have a thought on my ideas?

4. THCdude

THCdude Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Since THC is soluble in alcohol, it should work pretty good, go for it!

5. Sylent Skull

Sylent Skull Cured Fat Sticky Bud

this sux. i live in new york, the bars and stores dont carry everclear. someone told me it was illegal in new york!! what the **** is that **** about? i know a dude from trinidad who makes weed tea everyday,but he also uses some kind of root, cough syrup, crushed up codiene and vitamin c in it. he says he needs one to deal his job, a senoir citizen bus driver.

6. love2smoke

love2smoke Begun Flowering

Soulshiner, thanks for the great info I will be trying this! [​IMG]

7. Soulshiner

Soulshiner Guest

my deepest sympathies go out to the skull, everclear is one potent mixer.  served me well in the past, and will continue to do so if i have any say in it.  im in the third day of ganjaclear brewing.  the liquid is now a deep green color.  i dont imagine the mixture tasting very good out of the bottle, but then again straight everclear is like gasoline.  but it does the trick.  hey SylentSkull, if you really desire this magical POTion, try ordering a few bottles online, there are many e-stores that carry it.  good luck

8. love2smoke

love2smoke Begun Flowering

Soul,

After you drink it your going to let us know how it was right? [​IMG]

9. Soulshiner

Soulshiner Guest

absolutely! i think i will mix up some type of crazy tea and have a mad hatter tea party with some brave friends. i will take opinions from all those courageous enough to drink a few, and i will write some conclusive results. stay tuned for more info...

10. Soulshiner

Soulshiner Guest

i did the everclear experiment, 200 ml to 1/4 ounce of stems, and let sit in a cool dark place for 5 days. i drank it with sprite + lemonade. a friend of mine and i each got 100 ml of the final "ganjaclear" drink. it mashed the hell out of our brain. higly recomended recipie for stems.