Pure Evil

Discussion in 'Grow Log Forum' started by EvilSkuzzi, Jun 19, 2013.

1. Max Rockatansky

Max Rockatansky Hurricane wrestler.......

Looking good Skuzzi

2. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

Well, I found my camera, so here goes. 5 weeks and 2 days.

In the tent

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is the Super Cheese. Very sativa. The NL and G Bomb are much further forward. I like the smoke but 10 to 11 weeks is just too long.

[​IMG]

Its also developing leaves like this. Im not 100% decided whats causing it yet.

[​IMG]

This is the G Bomb. It forms golf ball buds. Rock hard pure indica golf balls. It weighs more than it looks. Very heavy on the resin too.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Now my favorite strain in here NL * SK. Flowers in 8 weeks, grows lovely long spears and has a great up smoke. Unfortunately it molds, but im on the look out constantly from this point on.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Midnight Garden

Midnight Garden Excommunicated

Thta's a nice looking garden skuzzi. Where did you get your cheese from?

4. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

Im not sure, both it ans the nl where freebies. Ive got dna in my mind but im not sure.

5. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

Well this is what happens when you decided to make a video when your in the pub on a sunday.

All going well, until the battery ran out.

This will not be up for too long before i delete it. Talking to a camera is not the most normal thing to do. Actors are weird!

[YOUTUBE]NJ7ofsP3lp8[/YOUTUBE]

So thats pretty much how you grow weed.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2013
  6. SirStynkalot

SirStynkalot A Fat Sticky Bud

7. friendlyfarmer

friendlyfarmer Rollin' Coal

Damn got some CHUNK in there

:bravo:

ON the mold issue, I ran for a year with moldy walls so fuck em. Not like all of us haven't had some shit we let go for a while :coolbounce:

8. Psycho D

Psycho D LEE VAN SPLEEF

Right on!

9. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

One week to go! Mold seems to be holding off. Buds are bulking up!

Fingers cross, only one week left!!!!!!

10. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

So we are a day or so over 7 weeks. Im on daily mold watch now. Hopefully they will make it to next weekend, but if not Ill be chopping if a see any sign of a plant going down :)

As usual the NL is filling up nicely and is wet to touch. All great when it comes to weed, but also great for mold!!!!!

G Bomb is a tough indica, with golfball nugs. No worry of mold there!

Super cheese is a cock. Lanky as fuck and now starting to rippen. These 2 have another 3 weeks are so, but they arent getting it. They come down next week end whether they like it or not. Ive got one vegging for the next round, but thats it. There gone! On the plus side they do have a very nice citrus smell.

SO heres the pics;

Group photo, minus the cheese

[​IMG]

Im really starting to have issues with the weight on the smaller branches. Ive gie up on some of them and they are just left to hang.

[​IMG]

Heres the Cheese. As you can see very lanky sativa traits.

[​IMG]

Thrics are really starting to come through and the buds are heaping on the weight, but I aint got time for this shit!

[​IMG]

This is the G Bomb. You can see the nuggs are "balls" rather than spears. These things are solid. As they dont grown in spears and the nuggs are so tight the air flow around them and the fact nothing can get in seem to make this plant immune to mold. Quite a bonus for me, just a shame im not into couch lock smokes. There are some 5 litre water bottles in the bottom of the pic for size reference.

[​IMG]

Some close up macro pics of the buds so you can see what i mean. One with and one with out flash.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

On to my favourite NL*SK! Lovely nice mix in the high. You can feel it in the body but you can still do shit as long as it doesnt require too much thinking. It takes house hold choirs to the next level :thumbsup:

As great as the smoke is, it loves mold. The spear formation of the buds and the wetness of the resin is a recipe for grey fuzz!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Now this is just the little pot I put at the back, just to fill in the space. I think its Super Bud GHS, but i cant really remember. Its coming along nicely.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And a few more of a G Bomb, just because they are there.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

So thats pretty much what you get when you mix some cheap ass time release soil, a little tomato feed nutes and some seeds :) Happy camping!

All comments welcome :passsit:

11. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

Great job so far Skuzz! :thumbsup: :redbong:

12. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

Great job skuzz

13. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

Thats the end of another cycle. 8 full weeks and only one tiny case of mold lol.

Super Cheese are the two tall ones at the back

[​IMG]

G Bomb

[​IMG]

NL * SK

[​IMG]

The G Bomb seem to yield the most and dont mold, but NL looks better and smokes better.

Super Cheese can kiss my ass!

HeadCase likes this.
  14. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

Awesome job -Bud

15. ducrider

ducrider growing your mamas weed

Very nice Skuzzy. Hopefully you'll be able to figure out a way to keep the mold a bay during your summer runs too!

16. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

The first two pictures are backwards.

This crop went quite well. temps were fine at the end so mould wasn't too much of a problem. Im just torn now as to how many g bomb to put in the next cycle.

17. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

The dry results are in;

super cheese 166g

NL. 207g

g bomb. 208g

so thats 20.75 oz. Im over the moon. i new i could break the 20 oz mark in that tent :thumbsup:

18. BongRippa

BongRippa Full Flowering

Congrats on hitting your goal ! :bravo:

19. friendlyfarmer

friendlyfarmer Rollin' Coal

:thumbsup:

How's that g-bomb smoke?

20. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

Its nice and earthy. A proper indica stone. Bedtime weed.