Rapid deals this week and next weekend

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by Justcheckingitout, Nov 20, 2017.

1. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

Ok, want some good Quality leds at a decent price? Check out Rapid leds website for the 15-20% off deals. Got to look for black friday link at bottom of the page, but Tomorrow Monday is 20% off all dtivers!! Oh yeah, wed is 20% all cree cob leds, then next weekend is 15% off store wide except a few things. So get your dtivers and leds monday and wed, then black fri thru monday get the rest off the stuff for cobs DIY kits is my plan. I dont work for them just a customer. I get no deal for spreading the word. Just wanted to let others know how to save some good cash this week. Its a once a year sale.

2. Green Goblin

Green Goblin Cannabis Connoisseur

You never promote my business, selling bog moss under the bridge...

:pimp:

3. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

I got 2 of the 2x4 cree 3500k kits Each has 5 led cobs, heatsinks, cob holders, reflectors, drivers, everything. The cree optic 1 which is basicly 1 led chip, heatsink, reflector with a driver on top that cost $199 from all other places that carry them. So if i bought 5 of them it would be $995

A Rapid 2x4 kit with 5 cobs with black friday sale was $445 (normally $509) shipped with a 2x4 metal frame to mount the cobs/heatsinks/reflectors/driver in, thats more than 1/2 the price of basicly the same thing (like cree optic 1) sold elsewhere. Rapids deal is like buying 2 cobs/heatsinks/reflectors and getting 3 free. I AM stoked. Cant wait to get them up and running. Oh and the optic 1 is a 53w driver where the Rapid is a 63w each cob driver or a upgrade of $40 to a 75w driver.
    Oh and the 4x4 with 12 cobs/ect are normally $909 but $775 with sale but some stuff is extra. They got a 2x2 also. You can buy leds/etc stuff sep also.
    This weekend only everyone, 15% off all cree cob set ups and alot of other stuff. Use "blackfriday17" at check out. Once again, just trying to help save my grow friends $$$

Last edited: Nov 24, 2017