Rare Dankness Seeds? T.H.Seeds Anyone Grown Them? Opinions? Info?

Discussion in 'Strains and Crosses' started by rasganjah, Mar 3, 2012.

1. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

I'm just trying to decide what breeder my next seeds will come from? I NEED to get a good OG or OG cross. It's what the peeps want around here. I WAS thinking about going with CaliConnetion, but after talking to a few peeps that have grown it, I decided against it. Their quality has supposedly dropped as of late.

I was looking through some of the breeders out there and came across Rare Dankness Seeds and they have a couple different OGs and crosses that look interesting. I was curious what any of you might think or know about them.:passsit:

I was looking at the Venom OG from Rare Dankness and the Burmese Kush or Cold Creek Kush from T.H.Seeds

http://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/rare-dankness-seeds/cat_361.html

http://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/index.php?page=1&act=viewCat&catId=95

2. that gringo

that gringo Young Bud of GK

That Venom OG looks pretty sweet :)

But i might get that burmese kush instead of master kush.... what do you think

3. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

I've smoked Venom Og before from a couple different dispensaries and it is top notch smoke for sure. Dense buds with Fat Calyxes covered in fat trichomes. Good Kushy flavor.

I have always liked the old school kushes like Hindu Kush so I like the description of the Burmese Kush for sure. It's crossed with OG kush so it should be a heavy Kushy tasting strain. It also boasts a fast flowering time which is a big plus for me.

4. that gringo

that gringo Young Bud of GK

yeah i noticed that it flowered faster than MK too..... :) maybe ill get both

Im i big kush fan:redbong:

5. Bigbud214

Bigbud214 Ganja Guru Extreme

Ras

you know I LOVE the Reserva Privada OG Kush... and so does everyone who has smoked it.

6. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Ohh I know brother. I have them bookmarked as well. I'm always looking for options. Believe me, I have them on the list. Buuut, here in Cali, the medical MJ scene is fickle and EVERYBODY has plain OG so what does everyone want now? More new and different variations on the OG strain. I have a Triple OG that I'm testing out right now and Kryptonite, as well that I need to run a test on. The krypto is supposed to be some kind of an OG variant.

7. friendlyfarmer

friendlyfarmer Rollin' Coal

8. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

9. friendlyfarmer

friendlyfarmer Rollin' Coal

Def. let us know what you get and how it goes. I'm thinking a kush next too. I like what I see in those dankness pics, that's for sure.