Raw weed

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana' started by raven, Oct 18, 2012.

1. raven

raven Germinating

Just seen a few YouTube vids about juicing and eating raw cannabis to improve health and for treating illness. Sounds pretty good might be the break through that weed needs

2. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

3. mt.king

mt.king mud drags champion

sticky mess

I don't know how the juicer would handle all the resin build up:roffl:

4. raven

raven Germinating

Just saw them using the leaves, not sure about the buds.highly nutritious though.Leaves have to be used fresh as the THCA soon turns to THC .

5. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

Id take all that new age hippy stuff with a pinch of salt. If nothing else, it may make it taste a little better ;)

6. teamster6

teamster6 A Fat Sticky Bud

makes a excellant horse feed. All my fans go to the horses.

t6

7. raven

raven Germinating

Don't know about new age hippy shit but any positive research has to be good.the people really Interested in medical properties of weed should probably look into it.dont get me wrong I like to get baked like everybody else, but the dopey stoner culture is holding cannabis legalization back.

ShadowWarrior likes this.
  8. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

G W Pharmaceuticals plc.

They are taking it seriously. Eating raw weed isnt going to cure cancer.

9. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

BBZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzztt wrong answer. What's holding legalization back is the inertia of a interdiction system that floods hundreds of offices with billions of dollars to keep trying to keep pot illegal. What's holding legalization back is the DEA and FDA spending decades squashing or disallowing valid medical research because it conflicts with department dogma. What's holding legalization back is the myopic two faced politicians like Obama who openly toked in their youth but believe every other kid should suffer unreasonable consequences if they do. What's holding legalization back is the Presidents who order committee research then ignore the findings like Nixon.

"What's holding legalization back is the stoner culture" you say?.....Bah...bullshit. No stoner culture no NORML, no Cali med use proposition passing et al. BTW research has long passed the juicing stage. Seems the only thing the stoner culture is holding back is you my friend.

10. raven

raven Germinating

Wow , got my arse whip on that one.everything you say is correct. I'm not in the U.S. so I am not directing it at you guys. Though I know from Down Under that it is certainly the case that pot smokers are made out to be hippy welfare bludgers that play video games all day. We are just follows of the US so I was hoping you guys were going to take the lead and legalize .It wasn't until recently that I've started looking into the medical side , after a close friend was told she had cancer , i thought the idea of juicing sounded good,like eating raw vegetables.I was just thinking that without the push for the medical benefits from cannibas that we haven't got a chance in hell of legalization . As a well respected member of this group , I would love to hear your views on treatments and legalization in the US . And sorry RR will keep my mouth shut on these issues and stick to growing and smoking. I would love to post some pics some day but my wife is high up in the law enforcement game and is paranoid about posting on the net.:thumbsup:

11. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Mix it up. :passit: We love a good topical give-n-take on GK. In the end s'all good. We're all stoners after all:pimp:

Browse the Cannabis films/Documentaries Forum http://forum.growkind.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97 Lots of solid med research referenced there. Want to see what a real industry looks like? Check the latest 60 Minutes broadcaast that aired 10/21. It has a segment with a pretty clear outline of what Colorado has become with the burst of MMJ business. Estimated a State legal $2 billion market in 2012.

Right now 3 States are floating full legalization Propositions that will be voted on at the polls in two weeks. Things be happening. :redbong:

12. SteelCity Smoker

SteelCity Smoker To Be Continued

raven don't fear RR but also don't try to junior debate vs. James Carville either ya dig. Another thing stopping legislation is religion some of these fools think that because the US gov. outlaws it that it must be that damned evil devil weed. God made it ready to toke but yet using yeast to create alcohol is perfectly legit. Right or Wrong isn't the question but some feel it is... Big Pharma will do ANYTHING to keep weed out of the med world. Who needs antidepressants when we got the reefer we grew out back last summer? Billions out of their pockets not going to happen. L O B B Y I S T S run this show...Steelcity

13. Bigbud214

Bigbud214 Ganja Guru Extreme

i wanna start putting fan leaves in my vitamix...lmao. i already make green smoothies wonder if the fans would add anything lol

14. raven

raven Germinating

Yeah steel CS gathered that , ill just ask questions from now on.So the general opinion is that juicing doesn't help?what research is going on at the moment? The cbd seems to be all the rage.