Re-Intro

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by BloodShotI'z, Jul 9, 2007.

1. BloodShotI'z

BloodShotI'z Germinated

Greetings...

Ive had an acct here for a month or so but havent done much posting. Just reading and learning. Well now I guess I'll let myself be heard.

Im a new grower. I started one grow with bagseed that didnt go too well. All plants were hermies. So I scrapped it all (2 soil and 4 plants in a dwc bubbler) and restarted with some White Widow seeds.

The new batch was planted 7-4-07 (5 in soil and 2 in bubble buckets) so I have some time before things get really going. Im in search of that mother plant to clone from.

Anyway...just giving some background and wanted to re-introduce myself.

2. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

Nice to meet ya Bloodshot. :wave:

Good luck with the new hobby.....you'll be hooked in no time. :punk:

3. Mr Douglas

Mr Douglas still stoned again still

Welcome

Welcome to the club, Bloodshot! :wave:

Sendin' good vibes your way with the WW! It's an awesome smoke! :animbong:

4. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

Welcome BloodShotI'z, We are all here to help when needed. Just pm me if you need something, and I'll do my best to help ya!!!:punk:

Welcome again!!! :)

5. Randy High

Randy High Organic Alumni

6. Dazechain

Dazechain Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Simply put...

...yer' at the site that cultivates not only good friends...

...but lasting relationships with the 'erb we all have come to respect...

...grow on and dig in...

DC:5sonar:

7. BloodShotI'z

BloodShotI'z Germinated

Much appreciated, All.

I'll be posting a pic or two to show what I have going. It'll be a couple more days though.

BTW...The avatars I see on this site kick ass. Seems like everyone has their own personalized avatar. Great visuals.

8. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Welcome to the good times...

Welcome:hello: Enjoy all GK has to offer and dont hesitate to get yourself over to our very own resident graphics expert Claystreet and he'll make one up for you... as long as you plan on sticking around:wink:He dont like making avys for ppl who never come back afterwards:angry7:.Enjoy this precious site,its a honor to help moderate this site and continue to learn at the same time.Cheers:smokin: