Re Veg question

Discussion in 'Advanced Cultivation' started by Justcheckingitout, Jul 27, 2016.

1. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

I got a Dabney it had got spidermites bad and I didn't think I could save it but I put it outside, I sprayed the hell out of it with safe soap and low and behold it survived, since it was the plant I was going to use for a mother, it was the only Dabney I had and by the time I seen it was going to thrive it had already started to bud, I left it to bud then decided I didn't want to let it go so in order to save her I am going to re veg for clones. These are the questions I have about reveging it.

1. I cut the top parts of the buds straight accross (To save as much leaves) off leaving about 20 % of the green growth left on the bud sites, because there was no other growth left on the plants but the bud sites. will this do or do I need to do some cuts with the angle like in cloning?

2. Is 24/7 light ok for it?

2. dlr42

dlr42 King of GrowKind

Leave as much as you can. Even some little popcorn buds.This will help. And then ya, 24/7 light a little water now and then. It'll look real funky as new growth starts.

Give her a few weeks at least for growth to start.

Peace....

3. Grown in Tx.

Grown in Tx. Locked and Loaded

I've posted pics of re-veging plants. Those buds start looking real funny in a couple of weeks, then be ready to make some clones after about 1 month, you will be surprised at the bush you end up with