Reminder of my friend

Discussion in 'The Growkind Gallery' started by nippie, Aug 31, 2017.

1. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

2. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

She is a beauty! Did you clone her?

3. nippie

you know i did, i think she will be in the stable for a while

i think this would have been a great shot but i cut off the top of the bud, but shes frosty

4. Mrgreengenes

What does she smell like nippie?

5. nippie

best description would be straight kerosene, it's truly the heaviest smelling plant i've ever grown and getting more distinct by the day. it's hard to even smell any of the others at this point including the disco over her

literally if you touch it or brush against it, you smell for an hour

I'm hoping I can get it her to be a good producer, this run was first run of her and she was small when flowered because i was looking for sex on all the beans i popped.

next run will be full size plant with 8 week veg, already topped and cloned, prob will again to get her nice and branchy before flowering. the buds are decent size and look like they put all their weight on towards the end because just this week they prob doubled in fatness, but overall i would only guess this plant is going to produce a couples of oz's. I think I can get that closer to 4 next run

this is from those beans i sent you a pic of; what sucks the worst is I didn't try as hard to get the rest to pop that were having a hard time because there were all kinds of goodies in there straight from the breeders, but i figured she would always be around. that sucks, but at least I do have this to remember her by.

Mrgreengenes and Lvstickybud like this.
  6. Mrgreengenes

The nice thing about it is every time you smoke her you will be reminded of you great friend.

7. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

I see some good hash in your future!

nippie likes this.