Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by Max Rockatansky, Jun 28, 2009.

1. Max Rockatansky

Max Rockatansky Hurricane wrestler.......

So I goto my user cp page and low and behold. I see my reputation ....

OMG soo funny......

Lets see, I've been called an asshole, dumbass, noob and weak kneed faggot....

These honestly cracked me up because most of them where for pointing out that someone had or was going to fuck up......

Like I've said in the past, Ill call em like I see em....

If your about to fuck up or already have, don't worry I'll let ya know!! LMAO

So whats the weirdest thing you have been called on the internet or in real life?

And why were you called that?

MAD MAX

Mermaid likes this.
  2. Mermaid

Mermaid ~Sea Of Green~

Max.....do not let it rent space in your head bro. Just not worth it and this is cyberland where yes you will have little men/women sitting behind a keyboard thinking they are 10 ft tall. Usually people are insecure and feel the need to to things such as this because they are not happy with who they are. Do not take it personal because that is what they want>>>a reaction from you so I suggest do not let them have their "thrill" as that is all it is. Sad but true.

I could give a rat's ass bout bad reps I got for it is only a box.....lol If it makes them happy or they feel all big and bad to bad rep me? Bring it on is my motto for it can not affect me. ;) Oh and usually I give them a nice rep back to show them what an arse they were for a bad rep given for something so immature.

I have only gotten 3-4 and they were child like IMO.......the rest were all positive and as much as I appreciate the good ones, it does not give me an ego for one has to be confident on their own without needing an approval from others. Sure it is sweet and nice for members to give good ones which I appreciate for they are just showing respect or commenting that they liked a post you made. But unless you liked your post and stand by it? That is all that matters ....be true to yourself and again>>>LOL just feel sorry for those who are so insecure they need to lower themselves. Your a bigger person.... ;)

Hey, you could always contact the admin as they can look into who gave it and all that good stuff. Sometimes they will adjust it if I recall if they think it was unwarranted.

Peace~mermaid:animbong: :animbong: :animbong:

3. WiZaRD

WiZaRD Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

Didn't read any replies, but I've been called names online before. Hell I used to do online gaming. But, this could lead us into bad waters. lez just let this drift away.

Max Rockatansky likes this.
  4. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Ummmmm..."a deepthroat donkey dick swallower". If I remember correctly. Always liked that one. Showed a good use of imagery.

cheers,

5. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

I get called an asshole daily by my co-workers, boss, job foremen, SteelCtiy, friends........lol.........the worst part is.......is that....IM USUALLY DOING A FAVOR FOR THEM at that time.......but its also cause while Im doin what im doin, im constantly givin em a hard time and jokin around to no end!!! Go figure right?? Not me??

I do anything for anyone, I mean anyone! As long as you stay on a level with me, stay equal if you have the means too, I dont mean build my house when I pour your driveway, I mean if I give you/ do something, then offer me a sandwich, a drink, a thanks, a blunt, a joint, pat on the back....SOMETHING!!!

I hate takers

Oh ya and with the REP thing........dont WASTE your breath or time

6. Max Rockatansky

"Max.....do not let it rent space in your head bro. Just not worth it and this is cyberland where yes you will have little men/women sitting behind a keyboard thinking they are 10 ft tall. Usually people are insecure and feel the need to to things such as this because they are not happy with who they are. Do not take it personal because that is what they want>>>a reaction from you so I suggest do not let them have their "thrill" as that is all it is. Sad but true."

Thanks Mermaid, maybe I was clear but it doesn't bother me, worked construction for may many years, plus being deaf you learn to have thick skin...Especially when your the ONLY deaf kid in a public high school.....

Now that cracks me up LMAO!!!

and now I'm thinking of clerks 2, that scene in the restaurant where the donkey thing is going on LOL....

I don't really care what little people think if your gonna get bent over shit there is more important issues than some little boxes on a little forum....

Mostly I find some people are creative and most aren't, just spewing hate, its too bad too, their lives must suck to do and say those kind of thing on the net...

Come on guys amuse me, tell me the worst, I;d post more but prison hate doesn't go well on the internet!

MAD MAX

TheApprentice likes this.
  7. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

Yeah but that was justified! Ive seen the video!!!! :icon_confused:

8. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

Agh the things ive been called.........

mmmmmmmmm it makes me feel good just thinking about them.

Foot long

Magic fingers

king cunnilingus

9. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

That's not real, it's an edit job. The real one is just a mean ol St. Bernard.

10. big t double

big t double i finally changed this

i generally jus get called a "fuckin asshole"....matter of fact my sister called me that last night before she stormed outta the bar....that reminds me, i should call her.

hey max, i think id kinda like to hear what kind of insults a deaf guy has to field in prison

11. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Trill once called me a shitless kike and told me to go suck herbs dick....sadly i prefer pussy or muff diving as the sport is called,im gonna turn pro,lmao!I always sign my rep either TA,AP or my fullname..some green karma coming yer way MAX...even if i am a shitless kike:roll:

12. Max Rockatansky

LMAO!!

shitless kike that's a funny one......

yeah your right most folks didn't sign their name, ballsy aren't they?

As far as the prison ones the one that would make me nervous was "honey " LMAO.....

Mostly they would say that I should be in the a cripple prison, I always laughed at that one!!! I told them, the prison was afraid I would take over !! LOL

MAD MAX

13. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

Eh whatever right Max. Shit I've had people say all kinda of things. Been compared to Hitler(not sure why:icon_scratch: ) and had people threaten to fuck me in the ass(Not sure why I'm supposed to be scared of gay threats through a computer screen??).

14. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

That might not have been a threat. It could of been a chat up line :icon_confused:

15. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

too funny..

You guys crack me right up:roll: Its like the scene in 'gangs of new york' where di caprio gets called some name that means nothing to him but he replies,"now if yer calling me a 'chisler' then we got 'business' and he gouges his face ,lmao!

If i knew at the time what he meant by calling me a shitless kike id have been inclined to be offended or if he said fuck of hector or some shit that meant summit where im from(lol,i aint telling y'all so y'all can use them on me:finger:) then maybe the blodd would rise a temp or so but like mermaid said its only a screen type thing,turn it of,toke a spliff and chillax:smokin:t

16. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

Fuck Of Hector!!!

17. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Just easy with the hector...and Mug/Muppet..in fact all of them actually!

i am actually surprised it took someone this long to post those exact words:rofl:

Other derogatory terms(i aint tellin the context,lol),theres actually a glasgow 'ned' dictionary online:roll:

Ya Bam! ( a stupid person,a demeaning or disrespectful term)

Ya Radge! ( mainly used on the east coast but also here in the west coast to mean a pure idiot )

Fuckin Nugget! ( A shitless kike:icon_lol:)

Heavy Dafty. (means the ppl have no respect for you AT ALL,they would rob you quick as smile at you)

Heez a 'real yeen' (guys there for the taking,easily manipulated,taken for a fool)

'Muppet' OR 'Mug' (both highly derogatory terms that equate 'fighting talk' here in bonnie scotland in the east to west central belt:roll:)

Theres many more,we have a great dissing vocabulary,some of it real imaginitive when you find out their origins,lol..... like to call a guy a 'rocket' is akin to calling him a 'wanker',i could go on...the hecor one caused me to fight a guy in his home with a brooom handle one night cos he was east coast and didnt realise here in the west we dont use that word as an everyday word,kinda like a white kid in Georgia walkin into KFC and shouting 'what upp ma niggaz?!':5eek:....its funny how some words are meaningless in some places but in others are fighting talk,etc....see ya hectors:cya::roll:

18. Guerilla Family

Guerilla Family Serious Guerilla Farmer

Aye TA, Do they have Crips in The UK? Or just the Yeti Crips?

GFam

19. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

No, no black ppl in Scotland.

20. Max Rockatansky

Got another neg rep from a browns fan today what a riot!!!!

He decided to start insulting Steelers fans, I guess when your a yearly loser,that's all ya got left LMAO

I'll give him this, he had the nads to sign it!!

Thanks MK have a good one LMAO

MAD MAX