Reveg (how many times?)

Discussion in 'Beginner Lounge' started by Justcheckingitout, Nov 10, 2017.

1. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

How many times can you reveg a plant with out messing it up?

2. Green Goblin

Green Goblin Cannabis Connoisseur

I've never reveged a plant that didn't have growth abnormalities afterward.

I don't know to what depth the changes are but seems to be hormonal.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2017
  3. Discorilla

Discorilla Shining like a Discoball!

I've revegged twice in a row, but I haven't tried for more than that. I didn't notice much of a change in the plant when I gave it enough time to bounce back. It does take a while to get back to healthy, though.

4. Justcheckingitout

I was courious, i got weird growth at first on a reveg but the plant turned out great. I wondered if I could reveg more than once to keep a strain going with out cloning for space wise.

5. ducrider

ducrider growing your mamas weed

As long as the plant doesn't die from the stress I don't see why you wouldn't be able to continue to reveg. I think it a risky practice though to count on to keep a strain going, a clone box with a clf wouldn't take up very much space.

nippie likes this.
  6. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

i'd second that. I'd prefer to clone twice and throw out before revegging.

specially if you do cfl or something, all you are trying to do is keep the first cut alive, wait 4 weeks, reclone and treat that one like your baby adn throw her into flower when it's time and you can continuously flower under your hps and not have a worry about genes.

7. OldSmokey

OldSmokey Registered Users

Trying out the reveg thing for the first time. She's at 34 days since harvest. Kind of surprising that she survived after 2 weeks without food, 2 days without light, and several days of not being watered. I'm also surprised that it was possible to reveg in a Hempy bucket without having serious root problems.
    [​IMG]

blazerwill420 likes this.
  8. Justcheckingitout

Reveg rocks. I saved my Dabney that way. I am just wondering how a second reveg would do to provide extra bud while I grow, and sex all these seeds I just sprouted.

9. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

You sure that's dab? ROFL, stoner.

10. Justcheckingitout

The original one i did. Lol. The last two I got, well its starting to smell fruity goodness.

11. CREATIVE GARDENER

CREATIVE GARDENER Cured Fat Sticky Bud

I've personally never reveged . I'm lucky enough to have plenty of space and plants. But I had a friend like 30 years ago who married a chick from Hawaii and lived there for some time. When they moved here he had a shitload of native seeds and grew outside a lot but had 2 plants in containers he would bring inside when it got cool and keep by a picture window. He'd clip off all the bud and let them set for the winter. The leaves would all fall off and it looked pretty rough, but the next spring new foliage would pop out and they'd do their thing all over again. We thought it was weird as hell but he said a lot of his friends in Hawaii did the same thing. I'm sure it's not something just any strain could go through but it worked for that one.
    Be Cool, CG

ducrider likes this.