RkyMtnWayHigh69's Black Rose Grow Show . . .

Discussion in 'Strains and Crosses' started by RkyMtnWayHigh69, Dec 15, 2010.

1. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

Youll live and see worse rky hell thats not half as bad as turning off a cloner to check temp and forgetting to turn it back on ha ha

Teamster6

2. AverageJoe

AverageJoe papa oom mow mow

Was that the rez change we both did? Pretty sure we didn't damage anything. It kinda tipped, but I wouldn't say it tipped over. That sucks. :wtf?: :icon_scratch:

I never would've expected such a thing could happen to you. :not-worthy:

On a positive note, all 6 of the clones are showing roots. :thumbs-up:

3. Bigbud214

Bigbud214 Ganja Guru Extreme

man that sucks Rky im in love with the Rose... and never ever smoked it or seen it outside of the 2 grows that "were" going... your's and Resin's...

im so sorry buddy... at least youu have others...

4. buds4ever

buds4ever Lost in the woods

sorry to read this Rocky.:passsit: B4E

5. Dixie Hicky

Dixie Hicky Excommunicated

Oh, man...Im so sorry. I know this just about killed you. Take heeart-- you will recover and thank go you have more. Seed or clones?

Bless your heart. This is just sad.

HUG

Dix

6. AverageJoe

You want me to come over and show you how to do it?

:roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl:

7. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

Oooooooo Oooooooooo ooooooooooooooo

8. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

HMMMMMMMMMMM I wont tell rky joe about the can of beer you poured in his Ressy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ha ha

Teamster6

9. AverageJoe

If you serve your guests warm crappy beer, occasionally your gonna get one dumped in your ressy. :roffl:

10. Stash2.0

Stash2.0 Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

lol that beer supplement is supposed to make it stronger

11. greenthumbwhitethumb

greenthumbwhitethumb down w the moral majority

Oh, dude, that sucks!!!!

At least you've got some little cloners :)

GTWT

:XXhippylove:

12. stickyicky24

stickyicky24 Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Damn Rky sorry to hear it that girl was looking nice. I would feel more sorry for you if you didn't have a full garden otherwise.:mashed:

Done that once or twice!!!

13. RkyMtnWayHigh69

RkyMtnWayHigh69 2010 NAGC Winner

Those beers weren't warm . . .:laugh:

I actually had it tip over when I first moved it into the flower room and initially put the cage on it. and then it tipped again and the lack of a sturdy root mass made me think it was a broken root of roots.

But, like I mentioned before, I have an eerie feeling it had more to do with the bit of mold-like substance I found under the hydroton rocks.

The plant just quit taking up nutes at all and just went limp and died off. It was almost completely gone yesterday when I pulled it and put it in the trash.

I know the soil ones look really nice and I have a great feeling about them.

Another thing I might have done is used "uncleaned" hydroton rocks thinking they were clean, but the other TrainWreck is doing just fine in the other hydro bucket. So, I'll just have to make sure nothing goes wrong with the others.:laugh:

ResinRubber - Hey, you didn't have any mold issues did ya? I don't remember reading anything. Just askin.:rofl:

Oh well, ya live ya learn . . . I just need to learn now.:rofl6: :alienwink: :affro:

14. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

Sorry to hear that Rocky that thing was awesome I could wait to see it at 8-10 weeks of flowering would have been sweet-Bud

15. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

No mold, no beers in res. I'm thinking this is a cursed strain. It was part of my outdoor grow that was fer shit, part of my new cab that needed to be shut down now it just died on you and T6 had a stoner cloner mishap. Hell man...what's goin on here?

Oh well...you'll just have to wait a little longer for something like this.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Yeah...salvaged a few jars.

Good luck bro and sorry to hear about the mishap.

16. AverageJoe

I guess that answers the question I just posted in your grow thread.

17. ShadowWarrior

ShadowWarrior In The Spirit Realm

that's some purple buds.. lots of amber trichs. how was the smoke?

18. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

A few early tastes have gone well. Rotten fruit aroma with a piney exhale. Very smooth. Not killer but definitely not for the timid either, big time couchlock. Bout two or three tokes and the crush is on. In the rush to tear down the plants ended up spending a night in subfreezing before being trimmed. The minor discoloration that looks like mold is from that. When they were chopped this plant was around 30% amber, the freezing may have had an effect there too but I don't have enough knowledge to make that assumption. I'll file a formal report in a week or two when the cure is finished.

cheers,

19. Bigbud214

Bigbud214 Ganja Guru Extreme

man either way still some dank purple lookin buds... very appetizing

20. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

Jesus those are nice what a color. Yea we are not having such a good round on these. No problems with this one though were in flower and waiting. Cant Wait.

[​IMG]

Teamster6