Rocks resinator heavy yeild

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Cultivation' started by nippie, Aug 10, 2017.

1. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

Soo, does anyine know the scoop on this?

Just bought a bottle for a test last week, not even opened. Just seen today its barred in oregon im guessing for labeling issue, does anyone know if this is a real issue or just state thing.

Its sold in cali so it doesnt have pgrs, and its foor use after week 2 in flower so it doesnt make sense. Reading other forums, just reinforces my belief that 9 out 10 dont grow pot on those.

So does anyone know whats up, ill go get my money back if this is poison, cost a ton even with step discount.

2. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

I'll take a stab. Usually it's some combination of molasses, fulvic acid and humic acid. I've heard of some lines getting labeling grief because of using "humic" and labeling "fulvic" or the reverse. From what can tell Rock Nutrients doesn't put shit info on their labels. That's the number one reason I'd never try their products. If I don't know 100% what's in it? You don't get my money. We're talking gardens worth thousands of $$ and I should risk that because it's some big secret source of P and K?

Nope.

3. nippie

Trying to avoid general hydro...your not helping lol.

Shit is expensive, may call them tomorrow and see what thwy say

4. ResinRubber

Let us know what you find out.

5. nippie

i will

also just in case others are reading theres a few others banned just in Oregon. It's gotta be a labeling issue though, I think the biggest threat in nutes is pgrs but since most of these products are still sold in cali, i can't see that being an issue, and frankly I don't remotely understand why you would use a pgr after stretch unless theres something i don't understand about plant growth

· Vita Grow Thunder Boom– Marco Industries, Inc. dba American Agriculture, Portland, OR

· OG Rapid Flower + Hardener– Crop Specific Solutions, Rockingham, Western Australia

· Humboldt Roots– Humboldt Nutrients LLC, Paso Robles, CA

· Safergro Mildew Cure for Powdery Mildew Control– JH Biotech, Ventura, CA

· Olivia's Cloning Gel– Olivia's Solutions, Inc., Santa Rosa, CA

· The Hammer– Plantlife Products, Kelowna, BC

· Frost Protection Plus– Rambridge Wholesale Supply, Calgary, AB

· Rock Resinator Heavy Yields– Rock Holdings Pty Ltd., Perth, Western Australia

· SNS 217C All Natural Spider Mite Control– Sierra Natural Science, Inc., Salinas, CA

· Root 66 1-1-1– Technaflora Plant Products Ltd., Mission, BC

· Optic Foliar AT-AK, Optic Foliar Overgrow, Optic Foliar Switch– Tulsi Enterprises Ltd., Surrey, BC

· Pyyro K 0-3-7– Van de Uber Marketing and Manufacturing, Port Moody, BC

http://www.ktvz.com/news/oda-bans-14-horticultural-products-urges-growers-to-halt-use/88371687

6. nippie

well i can't locate contact info for them....which I don't like.

I did send them message on FB, may fill out the contact form on their website but it says no pgrs on their site.

oddly oregon is referring to banning pesticides, but it's even listed cloning gel which doesn't make sense....and for the record, olivias cloning gel sucks ass

7. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

The Hammer and Pyro KO, I like it. lmao.

:being-confused-smiley-emoticon:

8. nippie

Im not getting a reply, prob just return it.

Im in 'scotts' country so i think general hydro is going to be a big part of our program...i hate gh lol.

Ill update this if i hear anything, or if hydro store knows something when i return

9. SuperMoChombo

SuperMoChombo Well-Known Member

There's so much shit out there it makes your head spin. Its like walking through the mall.

10. nippie

it seems it's a labeling issue. OR and WA both said the have undeclared pesticides in them, which may or may not be true according to the states. After reading more, it seems to be a heavy metal issue because of the way the calculations are made and how it's done for soil vs hydroponics because some of the product isn't directly a plant nutrient

i guess this is more of an USDA issue than one would think since marijuana can't be organic legally but OR, WA, and CA are trying to form guidelines outside of USDA for approved chemical list which is even more fucked up because hydroponics no matter what you use will never be considered organic either. personally I believe they need to redo their programs and get with the times considering how far hydro has come and the fact that aquaponics is now a player in food chain specially in devol countries.

in short, i think the dirt guys are trying to hold down the future of farming

http://apps.leg.wa.gov/WAC/default.aspx?cite=16-200&full=true#16-200-7064

https://agr.wa.gov/pestfert/Fertilizers/FertDB/prodinfo.aspx?pname=6751

ResinRubber likes this.
  11. ResinRubber

Thanks for the info.

Methinks it's just the normal knee jerk actions of typical organic farmers in general. It's a really protective bunch when it comes to fruit and veggies and the canna organics are going to be the same way. I know a guy who lost two years "organic" labeling on his organic potato field because of using the wrong product. That was the allowable time for the soil to once again be considered suitable for organic labeled veggies.

Nothing to do with holding down farming. Everything to do with protecting a valuable market label. Other folks can farm however they want.

nippie likes this.
  12. nippie

Yes, that usda label is hot ticket item, but until rescheduling its a moot issue in my opinion. Its one thing you and i can agree on i would think, since marijuana cant be legally labeled organic (due to usda owning the trademark) and us hydro giys bitching for years about the same issue in regards to tomatoes or any other plant.

But for states not to recognize the fact that hydro exists by using soil build up over years(you dont reusing in hydro) its kind of a slap in the face.

Oddly though, all kinds of chemical ferts are approved, but some that shouldnt be banned are because of useage label, or lack there of in soil.

About potatoes, ive seen feilds sprayed to kill em before harvest with people standing there smiling watching during their lunch.....even after i informed them politely its poison being sprayed it feel on deaf ears and they still watched as i walked inside.

To each their own i guess. But i do think its time for companies and government to come together so real guidance can be issued, that wont happen, but hey it keeps me in a job

13. SuperMoChombo

SuperMoChombo Well-Known Member

That's just what we need. Government and corporations to come together.

But on topic. Is is impossible for hydro to be organic?

14. nippie

Ha, finally heard back. Its because it has basically has asprin in it for a shelf life extender in it.

So yeah, its good to go, shouldnt be any issues, people have used apirin with plants for years

ResinRubber likes this.