Rooie Marie outdoor

Discussion in 'Strains and Crosses' started by ResinRubber, Oct 2, 2012.

1. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Lost the thread where we were searching for a solid red pheno of Rooie Marie so figured I'd put this one up.

Herms coupled with no color to the true females frustrated me to no end so I took the last of the RM seeds and plopped them outdoors. It was early July so pretty late in the season. Low and behold, after all that frustration and writing the search off this little bushy beauty was waiting in the batch. Took no clones since I didn't expect anything special. Damn!

Hope the frost holds off for another few weeks.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Bigbud214

Bigbud214 Ganja Guru Extreme

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JAW DROPPING beauty there man.... and no clones.... damn you!

3. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

NICE!!! I just took 2 clones from a Blue Widow that was 7 weeks in flower and the clones are now all rooted out. Cut some from the bottom and hopefully you'll get some roots too.

4. ResinRubber

Told she was a looker BB. What'd we pop, 50 or 100 plants total including T6's garden? Think this was the only other one besides your's I'd be willing to keep. Granted...these are F2's so my guess is Omni's (Leo) gear would give much better results.

Lsb- Thinking about it...just have such a bad taste after culling a couple dozen herms that I don't fully trust these particular genetics indoors anymore.

5. Bigbud214

Bigbud214 Ganja Guru Extreme

You didnt lie man... i was disappointed as well.... have a bunch of beans left but afraid to waste space soil nutes and light on em

6. Midnight Garden

Midnight Garden Excommunicated

That's nice. That sucks about the herms though.

7. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

Nice plant Res what else did you plant outside-Bud

8. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

9. jr215

jr215 Caged hippie

Shweet!:goodjob:

10. Chaz

Chaz Excommunicated

Wow. Rooie Marie, doesn't that have some kind of Panama Red genetics in it? Those plants look amazing! Nice job!

11. teamster6

teamster6 A Fat Sticky Bud

I had eighty of em going. No pinks but also no herms. YOu guys have all the luck. Also originally I had five seeds and yes Ressy they were from Omni. OUt of five I only had two germ. ONe was a male and the other a female. Green to Green cross.
    t6

12. link420

link420 Smokin' Fat Sticky Buds

nice color and frost, too bad about all the hermy action

13. ResinRubber

I'd have traded no herms for all the green action in the world last winter. Thanks again for the chance to run these T6.:not-worthy:

Chaz- No Panama. The name translated means "Red" Marie so we were hunting for a true red phenotype. Here's the genetics.

Rooie Marie »»» Shaman purple x Santa Maria F7 #4

http://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Rooie_Marie/Omni_Seeds/

Bud- Rooie and more Rooie.

MG.....:not-worthy:

14. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

I thought teamster said that the rooie that he had also had some toxic blue mixed in? I have some of Omni's Rooie Marie that Hupla sent to me just waiting for time and space to pop some.

15. teamster6

teamster6 A Fat Sticky Bud

That is correct. The seeds were one of the first crossings by omni which is what I understood. Last time I talked to him he thought the seeds did not exist anymore and remembered the cross which he had done.
    t6

16. hupla

hupla cooking dinner

these were original batch i kinda think :)

I think "weetje" gave me those for your quest :coolbounce:

cant wait to see them in action

Awesome colours they have over here in this topic :bong-2: