Sannie: Killing Fields, TGA Vortex n Chernobyl

Discussion in 'Grow Log Forum' started by FlaTransplant, May 20, 2013.

1. FlaTransplant

FlaTransplant Established Healthy Roots

I have 4 fem Killing Fields at about week 4 and 5 each of the TGA's at about 1.5 weeks (I have a few other strains going but they really outta get their own thread).

I've been out of it for a while and have experience with these breeders but not these strains.

They were all started under 4 CFls (40w) in soil.

They will be finished under 1000w Super HPS.

I am using General Organics nutes (used em b4 and loved em)

(Killing Fields JUST went under in the last few days but at 18 hours).

I don't intend to post much pics until there is something to see... this is more a post of intent! lol

Also would like to see if there is much interest and/or experience with these strains.

Cheers!

2. Midnight Garden

Midnight Garden Excommunicated

I've grown regular killing fields indoors in hempy and outdoors in soil. Two things that come to mind about them, first, they will stretch like crazy. They can easily stretch 3 feet indoors and a couple of meters outdoors. Secondly, and this only happened to me inside, they have tendency to foxtail badly starting in week 9/10 of flower. You will most likely get two main phenos, one purple and one green. There is also a pheno (green and purple) that smells and tastes just like pink bubblegum. In my experience with them indoors, the green pheno's tend towards the airy side and the purple ones have a tighter bud structure. Both phenos make excellent smoke, my favorite is the bubblegum pheno.

As far as the TGA, I have only grown cheese quake. That shit is the bomb. Good luck with your grow and post any questions you have as there is a wealth of grower talent on this site. And also, we like pictures!

3. jr215

jr215 Caged hippie

TGA's vortex is my favorite sativa dom. His stuff finishes a lot faster than most sativas. I've heard a lot of people complain about tga seeds herming up, but if you have a good stable female you'll fall in love with it.

4. FlaTransplant

FlaTransplant Established Healthy Roots

Good points. Thank You.

I will be posting pics... a good camera is the issue at the moment.

A few other strains I'm running

Skywalker (Got from bagseed)

Chuckies Bride (Exodus Cheese x C99)

Blue Rocket (Blueberry x Apollo 11)

and a Auto Mazar (Kind of a white elephant. Only one of 3 to germ so the purpose of quickly generating a bunch of smoke... evaporated)